Chapter 21

HARRY'S POV:

Shay and I walked hand in hand out of my bedroom and into the living room where everybody was waiting.

"Hey Shay!!" Louis and Niall both said simultaneously and ran up to hug her. Louis first, then Niall.

"How have you been love?" Niall questioned.

"Pretty good since the last time you asked me like 20 minutes ago!" She's got a bit of a mouth, but it just turns me on way more.

"Feisty one you've got mate." Louis said looking me in the eye and patting my back. Everybody else in the room, including Shay, all started howling like animals.

"Alright, alright. Settle down." I said as I tried to contain my own laughter.

"Okay guys Paul's here. Let's go load up." With that all of us got up and made our way out the door, down the steps, and into the black van Paul was waiting for us in. The lads and I all had gotten in and Shay was the last to get in she sat between Louis and I.

"Hello boys. How are you guys?"

Paul asked from where he was sitting next to Liam.

"Pretty good man. Just the usual." Zayn answered for all of us.

"So who is this beautiful girl here with you guys?" Paul questioned as he smiled and stuck out his hand towards Shay for a handshake. Weird. Haha.

"Her nam-" I was cut off by Shay.

"Hi, I'm Shay." She answered.

"Well it's lovely to meet you. If you don't mind me asking who is the lucky fella?" Shay blushed and scooted closer to me and wrapped her right arm around my left and intertwined our fingers.

"Me." I said with a sheepish grin on my face. The boy and Paul all started to "awe" which made me blush thoroughly.

Luckily we got through the car ride to Disneyland without anymore blushing moments. Thankfully. The car came to a halt and the driver looked back and told us we have arrived. On cue, the boys and I all put on our sunglasses, a precaution so that we don't get mobbed by fans before we stepped out of the car.

I helped Shay step down to the sidewalk when she got out of the car. We all walked up to the ticket booth to buy our tickets for the day. It was Shay's turn to pay for her ticket and she started to pull out her small change purse when I cut in front of her.

"Harry get out of the way I'm paying for my own ticket." I heard Shay call from behind me but I didn't budge.

"No, I'm paying." I simply stated. I heard her let our a loud sigh and I proceeded buying our tickets.

With two tickets in my hand I walked up to where Shay and the lads were all patiently waiting at. I turned to see Shay looking at me with a scowl on her face. I went up behind her and tried to pull her into me by her waist but she just pulled away. I don't think the other boys noticed but I did.

I think she's mad. Oh gosh. We haven't even been dating for a full 24 hours and I've already pissed her off. Way to go Harry.

We started to walk through the park and when we reached all of the rides we all went separate ways; Louis and Niall, Zayn and Liam, and Shay and I. Good thing though because at amusement parks the boys go crazy wild and I don't particularly like that and so that Shay and I can have some time alone.

I could tell Shay was still being distant and I wanted to figure out why. What it something that I had done?

"Shay?" I asked a little unsure of what to say next. Shag just looked up at me and didn't say one word.

"Did I do something wrong?" I hope not.

"You bought my ticket when I was going to pay for it myself." Ahh so that's why she's upset. I still don't understand why though?

"But why are you mad that I bought your ticket?"

"Because I can pay for things by myself." Yep. She's a stubborn one but it was so cute.

"Well I'm sorry. I didn't mean to offend you in anyway. I just thought that it was like using my manners by buying your ticket, like it's what a boyfriend is supposed to do. I'm really trying with this 'boyfriend' stuff and it's kind of hard because I've never been one before I was just trying to be kind." I think I saw her lips curve up into a small smile.

"I appreciate it. But in the future I can buy myself things. I have plenty of my own money and I don't want you just spending your money on me because you have a ton of it." Just from that statement alone, it set her even further apart from the other girls I have tried to date. She wasn't worried or concerned about my money, she just liked me for me and I like her even more for that.

"Well I can't promise you anything because it is my job, pleasure, and right to spoil my girlfriend whenever an wherever I want. So I think you should just try an get used to it because I have a feeling that it's going to happen alot in this relationship. And I don't care about how much I spend. Money is just money and your worth a whole lot more than all of it. So don't worry about how much I ever spend on you, okay?." She smiled up at me and nodded her head in agreement. Then she flashed me a genuine, big, Shay smile that reached from ear to ear. The smile that could light up any dull day and most definitley my heart.

Shay and I spent the rest of our day going on all sorts of rides, she even got me to go on a huge rollercoaster. I normally would never go on a rollercoaster but the look she gave me. Oh gosh how am I ever going to be able to say 'no' to her when she gives me that look? She looked up at me with my biggest hazel eyes and slightly pouted her bottom lip and started to beg me by saying 'please Harry for me' and I just couldn't resist. She will be the death of me, I can already tell. But I love her for it.

Wait did I just say love. No I couldn't have. No way. I've only known her for going on a week. This couldn't be love. It can't be love. But the feeling I get when she looks at me or kisses me or touches me or even bumps into me says otherwise.

I think I'm in love with Shay. I just don't know how to tell or if she feels the same way.