Chapter 27

Gonna start with this chapter using Harry's POV again. I feel as if I don't ever use him as much as Shay and I think it would be good to walk in his shoes for a day. Okay, well love you.

HARRY'S POV:

After Shay and I's little, actually massive, run in with the paps and fans we've been on every magazine cover and news story imaginable. You would think that it wouldn't be such a big deal that Shay and I are together anymore, seen how we've been dating for almost a month now? You would think, hope really, but apparently not to everybody else around the world.

Luckily, Simon and Management never give us shit about our love lives as they always say "it's your guys' love life anyways, we shouldn't have a say in it." Like they never keep us from dating or hanging out with people like some other celebrities managements make them . I think thats a huge load of bull because at the end of the day, the heart wants what the heart wants and if you want that one person your going to be with them either way, wether your 'allowed' to or not. So basically Simon is cool and hands off about all of that which is super awesome. The lads and I are super grateful for that. The only thing we have to do is give him a heads up if like we are thinking about making whatever personal relationship we have public, so that him and PR have a heads up incase they get bombarded with questions about it and that's really it. We honestly have it so good. But in a way I'm not going to lie and say that I like having my relationship in the public eye because I don't. And I'm not gonna say that it will be easy either, because it's just not going to be. Shay and I have discussed this before we decided to go public and I had to tell her about the possible hate and constant stalking she may get as a result of being in the public eye. She really didn't have any objections other than like keeping some stuff that's 'personal' between us KEPT personal and not out flying through the world and I totally respect that and I'm glad she said that because that's exactly what I want to. 

Yes, the public is allowed to know some stuff about our relationship, but it's Shay and I's relationship, not the whole worlds. And there's a point where I would like to draw a line and keep to myself, ourselves.

So, finally getting back to the topic that I had orginally in mind: Shay and I's one month anniversary. I'm not sure if she wants me to make it a huge deal or not. But I want to. She's the first girl I have solely gave my heart over to and she has complete control over my heart. She literally means the world to me, more than the world, and I will do everything in my power to make her happy for the rest of forever. 

Earlier this week I was talking to the lads about what I should do for our one month anniversary and as usual Niall had no good ideas. Go figure. He told me I should get her a life supply of sweedish fish and make her a card that says "You make me all gummy for you" and attatch it to the bag. I just smacked him in the head for that idea because I'm not joking around, this needs to be perfect whatever I actually plan on doing. So to say I had no clue whatsoever what I was going to do was an understatment. Awesome. Just splendid. 

I had no other ideas racking around in my head so I needed to do something. I needed to ask Louis what to do. I went to him the day after I asked all of the other lads what to do. He was in his room when I knocked on the door to come in. 

"Louis. Can I come in?" I asked in a slightly hushed tone.

"Come in lad. I'm just finishing straightening up my room." I entered the room to see Louis attempting to hang up some old t-shirts on hangers, but was miserably failing. 

"Lou, your shit at hanging up clothes you know." I laughed as I looked at the boy in front of me who was still struggling like an idiot. 

"Shut up Harry. At least I'm trying to keep my room clean unlike some lads I know." Giving me a slight eyebrow raise. 

"Anyway. I need to ask you a favor Lou." Taking a seat on a recliner to the right of Louis bed and playing with my fingers to distract me.

"Spit it out Harry!" Louis teased.

"Okay. So you know how Shay and I's anniveray is coming up? Our one month?"

"Yes. I do recall." Louis answered slightly sarcastic. 

'Well, I don't know what to do for it? What do i get her? Like do I make it casual or formal? Do I take her out or stay in?" I rattled off everything that was on my mind.

"Harry, lad, call down mate. I'll help you out but I don't want to plan this all for you. It should come from your heart what you think she will like, not me and what I know El likes." Louis explained. Well he had a good point there. 

"Okay. I'm just like ugh stuck. But maybe I have an idea brewing?" I asked more of a question to myself rather than answering Louis.

"Well, I'm sure whatever you decide on doing Shay will abesolutley love because she loves you. I mean do you see the way she looks at you? Almost instantaneously after somebody says your name she smiles and her whole face lights up. I'm pretty sure even if you got her nothing and you just simply with her on that day then it would make her whole day. She's completely and utterly in love with you Harry." 

I don't ever think I have ever heard Louis talk to me about something so deep. Normally he's the goofy and crazy one of the bunch, not like this. But he did help me out and I know now exactly what I'm going to do.

Starting by right now, heading off to the shops downtown. 

********Sorry for the awful cliffhanger I hope you like the next chapter!!!*********