✰Three: Maybe I have a skin condition

Ashton

"How did you know when you liked Michael?" I wondered aloud. Calum and I were sitting in my backyard, under a giant tree. It was my favorite spot in the backyard. It was the perfect tree to sit against. Calum continued flipping through some of my new nature shots, while chewing on his bottom lip.

           "When he turned around and I saw his ass." Calum answered, causing me to roll my eyes. I wanted a real answer.

        "That's not a good answer. I mean when did you know you wanted to kiss him, and cuddle, and do cute stuff." I said. "When you wanted to be Michael's boyfriend." I added.

        "I don't know if Michael is my boyfriend. We just play video games, and sleep together. I do like him, but I like what we have now." Calum said honestly. In my opinion, I didn't see the point in that. If you liked someone, why not date them? If you like them in that sort of way.

                I wondered who I would date. Does anyone want to date me? Then I started thinking about Luke. What it would be like to date him. I don't think he's boyfriend material. And, my parents would never  allow me to date him. They don't even know I'm gay. But sometimes I think about kissing him. Only kissing him, what his lips would feel like against mine. Especially with that lip ring.

            He's probably a good kisser.

         "And that's when I knew that I had a big dick." Calum said. I looked over at him, my eyes wide. "Hah! I knew you weren't listening. What's wrong with you?" Calum asked, nudging me in the arm.

        "Nothing, I'm fine." I responded, shrugging my shoulders. I needed to get Luke out of my head. I can't be thinking about him like this.

                                            ✰✰✰

             "Since the end of the semester is coming up, we need to talk about your final project." My photography teacher explained, as he sat down on his stool. My photography teacher was quite young for a teacher. He was really nice and funny, but don't get any ideas. He's married. "Obviously we can't take an exam, so there will be a project." He announced.

            I got out my notebook, and I clicked my pen, ready to write.

            "This project is all about perspective. Show me. Show us, a different perspective on something. For example, some may see the city as a dirty, disgusting place. But if you have the right perspective, you can see the city is beautiful. Take something simple or complicated, and give it a new perspective. This could be anything. Even a person. That'd be interesting." He explained, showing us two different pictures on the screen.

                  I already felt a little lost on this project. I wasn't sure how to make people see something another way. I didn't feel that powerful, but I am good at photography so I'll have to figure something out. The rest of the hour, I wrote down some possible ideas for my project. None of them seemed like good options, something that I would be really proud of.

           Once the bell rang, I got up and left the classroom.

         "Hi, princess." A voice whispered, causing me to jump. The voice laughed, and it was Luke. I smacked him in the arm, and he pretended like it hurt. "Have any more nudes for me?" He asked in a soft voice. I rolled my eyes. I feel pressured, maybe I should take actual nudes to get him to shut up.

          "Luke, you are such a pest." I groaned, as I opened up my locker. Luke smirked, sexily tugging on his lip ring with his teeth. Wait, I mean....just  forget I said sexily.

        "You can't deny I make you happy. You laugh at my jokes occasionally, and you always blush when I say something flirty." Luke responded. I shook my head no, denying it all.

            "I don't blush that often! Calum says I do, but I don't. For all you know, it could be a skin condition that makes my cheeks rosy." I said back, shutting my locker and leaning against it. I had a few minutes until class anyways, so I thought I would continue talking to Luke.

         "A skin condition that only acts when you get embarrassed or turned on." Luke commented, giving me a smirk.

          "I do not get turned on, I'm not that kind of person." I mumbled. Luke stepped closer to me, his lips gently touching my ear. Without warning, shivers were sent down my body, and Luke hadn't even said anything. It was solely the soft feeling of his lips against my ear.

            "You can't choose when you get turned on, baby boy. It just happens." Luke whispered. I took a deep breath, trying to tell my body to not do anything weird. Luke is just a boy, a flirty boy that just likes to tease people. I seem to be the only one he teases. "I know you blush whenever I call you baby boy. You try to fight it, but you can't help it. Just like you'll try not to moan when you're under me, you won't be able to help it."

           My stomach dipped, like a sudden drop on a roller coaster. I felt my face burning, and Luke smirked. I looked down, feeling silly.

           "I-"

           The bell rang, and I panicked. I've never been late to class before. I wanted to curse, but I didn't. I don't curse. I quickly rushed to English, hoping I wouldn't get in trouble. My English teacher was pretty strict. I barged into the classroom, everyone turning to look at me because the classroom was completely silent.

              "You're tardy, Mr.Irwin. You can serve your detention after school, or tomorrow morning before school." She announced. People were shocked, that I got a dentition. I've never gotten a detention. I told her I would stay after school, and she wrote down a note on a piece of paper. She informed me that if I skipped dentition, it would result in three more weeks of dentition.

              I sat down in my seat, and sank down, wishing everyone would stop staring at me. I hated getting in trouble. This is all Luke's fault. The teacher came by my desk and slapped a sticky note down, and it said what teacher I had to go to for detention. It was my photography teacher! Thank god, he's so nice.

           No matter how nice the teacher is, I'm still mad at Luke.

                                               ✰✰✰

      Hi friends

I'm not really an Ariana Grande fan but I am BOPPING to her new song y'all

I hope you guys are enjoying the story so far :)

I'm not really an Ariana Grande fan but I am BOPPING to her new song y'all     I hope you guys are enjoying the story so far :)

Don'f forget to show up to class on time

Thanks for reading!

-babybeancalum