✰Twenty Two: Lukey has a boyfriend?

I'm so proud of 5sos for reaching #1 on Billboard chart! They deserve it so much, and I'm so glad Youngblood is getting the recognition it deserves. Happy double update day!

  Ashton

When someone is cranky, there can be a lot of reasons why they're in a sour mood. Sometimes they're hungry, they're tired,  or they're feeling annoyed by the existence of other human beings. I've felt all of those, but a new symptom of my reoccurring crankiness lately has struck me. Horniness.

          Now when Calum would complain about being sex deprived after his on and off flings with Michael, I would always roll my eyes and call him desperateness. I thought he was crazy, acting like something as simple as not having sex could really alter your mood that much. But now, I get it. But I'm not even  sure if Calum has gone two weeks.

            That's right, two freaking weeks. It's a combination of Luke working all of the time, my playful little no-sex-until-prom, getting grounded and not going to prom, that's getting in the way of my sex life. With Luke, of course. After having sex and doing fun things with your boyfriend, your hand just doesn't compare. Not even my long-ass fingers (which oddly enough people like to point out all of the time) is good enough. Not for two whole weeks.

       Normally my crankiness can wait until I get home, but not today. Perhaps today is my breaking point. Today is the day that I have to practically drag myself across the hallways, trying to pull myself to class. Not caring about anything, but getting some. Today is also the day that Luke decided to be a little shit. But more than usual.

I was at my locker, trying to gather things for sixth hour. Luke was standing beside me, trying to bug me.

"Are you on your man period or something? You've been grumpy all day." Luke asked, poking at my cheek. I swatted his hand away, and he chuckled.

"Can you leave me alone for five seconds? You've been driving me nuts all day." I snapped, as I slammed my locker door shut. Luke didn't take the hint, and he followed along quickly, giving me a smirk.

"You're not grounded anymore, right? You should be happy! Especially since I'm in your presence, because everybody loves me." Luke responded as we entered our sixth hour. I rolled my eyes, and I sat down at my normal seat. Luke sat down next to me, which was strange since he doesn't sit right next to me.

A part of me actually wanted the teacher to snap at Luke and tell him to sit in his seat so I could be left alone with my bad attitude. But today is the one day the teacher's in a good mood, so she just allowed Luke to sit next to me. The teacher gave us time to either work on homework, or study for the big exam we had coming up. But in Luke's mind, that translated to talking non-stop.

"I mean she told me that she would cover my shift, and she texted me an hour before saying she couldn't make it. Who does that?" Luke complained, as I struggled to focus on my work. I sighed, and I turned towards Luke. He smiled with satisfaction, as if his plan was to annoy me to the point where I would have to pay attention to him.

"Shut the fuck up. You know I'm in a bad mood today, and you're just making it worse." I snapped. Luke's face fell, and his narrowed his cold blue eyes on me. Luke leaned close to me, my heart slowly picking up speed. His put his hand on my thigh, pressing the pads of his fingers into the rough material of my jeans.

"You better watch your mouth, princess." Luke warned, his voice low. I swallowed the lump in my throat, feeling my stomach dip. "I think you've forgotten your manners." He added. I looked at my uncompleted work sheet, knowing that I wouldn't be getting anymore work done.