✰Seventeen: Dreaming about you

THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH FOR 2K! LOVE YOU FRIENDS

  Ashton

          I had sex with Luke Hemmings. I had sex. It felt like I was going to be a virgin forever, like no one would ever sleep with me. But it happened last night, and it was good. Good is an understatement, it was great. I guess I'm lucky enough to say my first time didn't absolutely suck. In the end, I'm glad that I didn't force myself into anything or rush, like Calum suggested.

But I'm sore. So, sore. I groaned as I rolled over in the bed, feeling my muscles ache. I patted the bed to feel Luke, but I didn't. I opened my eyes, and frowned when all I saw was bedsheets. I slowly sat up, wincing because of the literal pain in my ass. I got out of the bed, and shuffled over to Luke's dresser. I grabbed a shirt and sweatpants, and quickly slipped on the garments. I was freezing.

                 As soon as I was up the stairs and I opened the door, I was greeted by the smell of pancakes. I followed the scent, leading me into the kitchen. Luke was in the kitchen shirtless, but wearing sweatpants, setting a plate of pancakes on the table. He sat down another plate, and smiled at me. He walked over to me, and he kissed my forehead.

            "Good morning, princess. I made you pancakes." Luke said softly. We both sat down at the dining table, and I immediately began to dig into my pancakes. Only then had I realized how hungry I was. "Did you sleep well?" Luke asked me. I nodded my head, since my mouth was full of pancakes. I swallowed, and I looked over at him.

          "I slept great. I was tired after...last night." I answered, causing Luke to smirk. "What are you doing later?" I asked curiously. Luke sighed, as he leaned back in his chair.

"I have to work, but I get off at eight." Luke answered.

"Maybe I'll come visit you." I said with a slight smile. Luke picked up his fork, and he grinned.

"I think you should."

✰✰✰

             When I entered my house, I walked into the kitchen, and grabbed myself a bottle of water. I felt a little tired, but I didn't feel tired enough to take a nap. I heard my mom call my mom from the living room, so I sat my bottled water down, and walked into the living room. I was surprised to see her sitting next a man that I had never seen before.

              Mom was holding a Polaroid in her hands, her eyes focused on it intensely. She looked up at me, and gave me a weak smile.

             "Sit down, honey." She told me, gesturing to the recliner. I gulped, and I slowly walked over to the recliner. I sat down, eyeing the man that gave me a smile. "I found this in your room. I think we need to talk." Mom said, reaching out to hand me the picture. My stomach dropped when I saw what she found. It was a picture that Calum took of Luke and I, where Luke's hand was cupping my face and we were kissing on the lips.

              I let out a shaky breath, letting the picture fall to my lap. Why was she snooping through my stuff? I didn't know if I should feel mortified, or furious. And why is there a random man in our living room?

         "This is Tim, he's a pastor. I asked if he would talked to you, and he so kindly agreed." My mom explained. This can't be happening. I have nothing against pastors, but this is just ridiculous.