✰Twenty seven: Do you want to get married?

Hey y'all

Ashton

       "Luke? What are you doing here?" I gasped, my eyes already welling up with tears. Luke stood up from the bed, and he walked over and pulled me close to his body. I tightly wrapped my arms around him, burying my face into his shirt. I was sobbing but I didn't even care. I missed Luke so much, it felt like a dream that I was in his arms.

"I've missed you too much, babe. And you sound like you're going through a really rough time." Luke explained, his hand gently rubbing over my back. I pulled away, but only enough to look up at him.

"But what about work, school-"

"I've got that all figured out. I'm just here for the weekend, alright?" Luke assured me, using his thumb to wipe away my tears. "Why are you crying?" He asked softly. I laughed slightly, and I shook my head. I probably look like a mess, while my boyfriend is standing there looking like a Greek god.

"Because I've missed you! And my life has turned to absolute shit—god I hate college, I've made a huge mistake." I complained, sitting down on the floor, my back against my bed. Luke sat down beside me, and he intertwined his fingers with mine.

"Well if you don't want to stay in school, what are you going to do?" Luke asked me curiously, his thumb rubbing over the back of my hand. I shrugged my shoulders, because I haven't thought out that far. I just want to leave this place and never look back. "I think you should stay in school." He added.

          If Luke is the one telling me to stay in school, I might be in deep trouble. While he didn't really take high school that seriously, maybe college he's planning on getting really good grades. I looked over at him, admiring his face. He let his hair grow out just a little bit, and his hair was actually taking the form of curls. He had some facial hair, and it made him look more mature.

         "I just want to be with you." I murmured, as Luke pressed a kiss to my temple.

          "Then move back to Ohio and go to my school! At least do a community college for one or two years and get your basics done. And then you can transfer to a university. How are your grades?" Luke replied. I made a face, and Luke laughed. "See, you're just wasting money here if you're not even doing well."

           "It's not that simple. Can I just pack up everything and leave?" I huffed, looking up at my ceiling. Luke shrugged his broad shoulders, and he looked over at me.

        "Yes, because you're really worrying me. You're smoking, I can't believe you're actually smoking!" Luke pointed out, poking my cheek. It's not exactly something I'm proud of. "You know how bad those are for you? You could get lung cancer-" Luke began, mimicking me. I giggled, and I shoved him playfully.

"I promise I'll stop. I'll quit." I said simply, earning a scoff from Luke.

"It's not that easy, babe. But I believe in you." Luke responded, letting go of my hand and pulling my onto his lap. I smiled, as he kissed my forehead gently. He placed his hands on my waist, and our lips met. It was perhaps one of the best kisses we've ever had. It was definitely passionate, that's for sure.

Before I knew it our shirts were off, and we were fully laying down on the floor, making out like high schoolers. Luke grinded into me, causing short gasps to escape from my lips. My fingernails dig into his back, Luke groaning lowly.

        "Daddy." I gasped, as Luke sucked a hickey on my neck. It was then I was realizing how much I really missed him. How much I missed his touch, and the way he made me feel. "Please." I whined, feeling Luke press his hips into mine.

          "I've missed you so fucking much." Luke murmured against my skin. "Especially this."

         "I can't wait any longer." I admitted, feeling how hard I was already just from Luke grinding on me and leaving hickeys all over my neck. Luke chuckled, and he sat up a little bit to take off his jeans.

       "Patience, baby boy."

                                               ✰✰✰

             After two rounds of sex on the floor, we were both extremely sweaty and my back was sore from not being on any sort of cushion. Luke was lying on top of me, breathing heavily into my neck. I was playing with his hair, feeling the soft curls.

           "Luke?" I said tiredly. Luke hummed in acknowledgment , but his eyes were still closed. "Do you want to get married?" I asked. Luke lifted his head up quickly, his eyes staring at me with a shocked expression.

        "What?" He gasped, sitting up a little bit. I laughed, biting my lip gently. "Are you seriously proposing to me while we're naked on the floor of your dorm room?" He questioned.

         "No! I'm not proposing, I'm just asking in general. Do you want to get married one day? To me?" I clarified. Luke smiled warmly, and he relaxed. He got off of me, so he was laying down beside me. He kissed my cheek, and he nodded.

         "Of course I do. That's a silly question, baby boy." Luke answered, pecking my lips. I giggled, nodding my head slightly. "You want yellow in our wedding." He added, making me grin. There was something so heart-warming about the way he remembered everything.

"You remembered?! I can't believe it." I said giddily, grabbing Luke's hand to hold it. "By the way, when are you proposing?" I pressed, earning a fake annoyed look from Luke. "I just want to be prepared." I added quickly. He rolled his eyes playfully, and he squeezed my hand.

"Don't you think we should finish school first? Weddings are so expensive, and I don't think we can afford one right now." He pointed out, resting his chin on my shoulder. I let out a sigh, because I already started mentally planning my dream wedding. I just wanted to walk down the aisle and marry the one I love. I wanted to kiss Luke in front of our friends and family, knowing that we would be together forever. "Don't worry, we'll get married." Luke said, reading my glum expression.

"Okay." I giggled, breaking into a smile. "Just promise we won't wait like twelve years?" I asked.

"God, you are so needy." Luke groaned playfully, "is nine years okay? How about eight?" He teased, his lips against my neck. I pushed him away, and I thought for a moment. Both of those options sound too far away.

"I was thinking three." I answered. Luke thought for a moment, before nodding his head. "Three years it is."

✰✰✰

Next chapter is the last chapter :(

This chapter sucks I'm sorry

OKAY ITS BEEN 200 YEARS BUT HERE I AM

Yo go check out my new lashton book Pride🏳️‍🌈 it's top ash woo woo

 Don't forget to vote comment & comment friends

Thanks for reading !(and waiting)

-babybeancalum