✰Twenty Eight: A badass wedding

it's been too long...

   Ashton

I knocked on hotel room door, my eyes looking at the black numbers 303. I heard the door being unlocked, and the door opened. Luke blinked at me tiredly, his curls messy from sleeping.  He was only wearing his boxers, and I smiled a little bit.

      "It's two in the morning, what are you doing up?" Luke asked me, as he stepped aside to let me enter the hotel room. "Besides, you should be in your hotel room, it's wedding tradition." Luke joked, shutting the door behind him.

     "Luke, we're two men getting married, it wasn't going to be a traditional wedding from the start." I pointed out, plopping onto Luke's bed. He sighed happily, and he walked over to me.

        "What's wrong then?" He asked softly, sitting beside me. I shrugged my shoulders, and I rested my head on his shoulder. "You're not having doubts are you? I know we only waited two years, but you really pressured me." Luke teased.

        "I'm just too excited for tomorrow, and it didn't help that you weren't there in bed with me. I feel like somethings going to happen. Everything is too perfect." I admitted, chewing on my lower lip. Luke wrapped his arm around me, and I felt his warm embrace. At tiny moments like these, I knew everything was going to be okay. My nerves settled, and I knew that I could make it.

"Everything is going to be perfect, princess. Our wedding is going to be badass." Luke said, causing me to giggle. He smiled as well, before moving his face to kiss my lips. I lifted up my head, and moved my lips against his. His lips were fully warm, no longer having a lip ring. At first I wasn't used to the feeling, but I slowly grew into it. I mean, Luke is a great kisser either way. 

        Luke got straight to the point by getting on top of me, and pinning me to the bed. I laughed as Luke placed ticklish kisses all over my neck. His hands went up my shirt, his fingers running up and down my skin.

        "Are you tired yet, or do you need more?" Luke asked half jokingly, his lips against the skin of my neck. He removed his hands from my torso, before just slipping off my shirt.

"We can't do this now, Luke." I breathed, as Luke pressed his hips into mine.

"Really? Why else why would you come to my hotel room?" Luke responded, before pressing a soft kiss to my lips. I wrapped my arms around him, pulling him closer to me.

"Because I needed you to tell me everything is going to be okay." I answered. Luke sat up slightly, staring into my eyes.

           "Everything is going to be okay, I promise." He assured me. I smiled, and I pecked his lips. "I love you, Ashton." Luke added.

         "I love you too." I responded. Luke got on top of me again, and we decided to have some fun since we were both awake anyways. It was probably smart for us to get some sleep, but it was too late to do anything about it. When we were finished, Luke rolled off of me, his chest heaving up and down. Luke reached his hand to move my hair from my forehead, and he gently kissed my forehead.

         There was a heavy knock on the door, startling the both of us. I threw the covers over me, and Luke got out of bed. He grabbed one of the robes the hotel gave us for free, and slipped it on. Luke walked over to the door, and opened it.

        "Can I help you?" Luke asked. I was hiding and the there was a wall blocking my view, so I couldn't see who was at the door.

"We're sorry to disturb you sir, but we got a noise complaint from room 304. If you could please keep it down, your neighbors would appreciate that." A man's voice said. My cheeks went red, and I cringed. We seriously got a noise complaint from having sex.