✰Eight: Don't open these in public

This chapter contains smut, so if you're uncomfortable with that....I honestly don't know why you're reading that's what y'all signed up for but from this point forward, YOU'VE BEEN WARNED. This is the first and final warning I'm giving, since this book will have a lot more smut :)

Ashton

       "Make me feel good."

Luke's eyes darkened, turning to the color of the ocean at night, drawing me closer to him. Before I could do anything, Luke got on top of me, and he gently pressed his lips to mine. I kissed him back, feeling my heart beat rapidly against my chest. The way he moved his lips against mine was slow and steady, which made me feel not as nervous.

His hands went up my shirt, his fingers softly touching my skin. Luke gently bit my lower lip, causing me to moan. A shade of red coated my cheeks. I couldn't understand why I couldn't help but moan when Luke did certain things to me. It was certainly strange, and a little embarrassing.

          "Are you hard already, princess?" Luke murmured against my hips, slipping one of his hands out from my shirt, and trailing it down to the growing bulge in my pants. His hand pressed against my crotch, and I gasped. He palmed me through my pants, and I bucked my hips up, wanting more friction. "Patience." Luke chuckled.

             "Luke, make it go away." I begged, pulling away from his lips.

          "You want me to show you?" Luke asked. I nodded desperately. "Alright." Luke said. He unbuttoned my jeans, and pulled them down my legs. I helped kick them off, and I tried to get rid of the nervous feeling I had. I've just never done anything like this. And there's nothing stopping us this time. Luke grabbed me through the fabric of my underwear, making sigh with pleasure. His hand teased me, leaving me wanting more.

Luke hooked his finger in the waist band of my underwear, teasingly pulling them down. Once my underwear was discarded to the floor, Luke's eyes were trained on my hard-on.

"Holy shit, you're big." Luke groaned, making me blush. Luke wrapped his hand around my length, slowly stroking it. I gasped at the feeling, unable to keep my eyes off of Luke. His thumb gently rubbed over my slit, and I bit my lip to keep myself from moaning. His eyes met mine, and I was in a trance. "Why are you doing that?" He asked.

"Doing what?" I questioned back. Luke stuck his tongue out, and licked over the tip, making my teeth dig into my lower lip more. He smirked, shaking his head.

"Trying to stop yourself from moaning." Luke said.

"It's embarrassing," I admitted, watching Luke lean forward.

"I want to hear your moans." Luke stated, his voice low. I nodded my head, wishing Luke would do something about my boner. "Want me to suck you off, baby boy?" Luke asked. There was something about him calling me baby boy that I loved. It was my favorite out of all the little pet names he gave me. I nodded my head once again, and Luke shook his head slowly.

"Yes, please." I responded. Luke smiled with satisfaction, before putting his mouth around the tip. I gasped, taking a deep breath as Luke's tongue swirled around the tip. He took more of me in his mouth, and I felt the coolness of his lip ring. I moaned softly, my head falling back onto the pillow.

Saliva rolled down my length as he continued to suck me off, his tongue making me feel things I've never felt before. Luke placed his hands on my thighs, gripping them firmly. I bucked my hips up, causing Luke to dig his nails into my thigh.