✰Nineteen: You're all mine, baby boy

Thank you so much for 3K, friends! I'm so thankful for the votes & comments on the this story, and I hope you know I never take those for granted

*not edited so sorry for any typos*

May (5 months later)

Ashton

     "Who cares about prom? I don't need a fucking prom date anyways, who cares?" Calum spat, as he slammed his binder down on my desk. I rolled my eyes, as brain clicked off, tuning out Calum's complaining. As usual, him and Michael are not in a good place. Unlike Malum, Luke and I are in a very good place.

We're official boyfriends now, and other than that, nothing much has changed. Luke spends more time at my house, and my mom is actually starting to really like Luke and I together as a couple. It's slow, but it's progress to say the least. I really love him.

"Are you listening?" Calum snapped, waving his hand at me. I shook my head no, being honest. Calum groaned, and he fell back onto my bed. He stared up at me ceiling, letting go of a deep sigh. "I don't know what I'm doing wrong." He said softly. I guess now is the time to be a supportive friend.

I laid down next to him, staring up at my white ceilings.

"You're extremely stubborn, and you refuse to maturely work out your problems with Michael. And you refuse to acknowledge the deal breaking differences in your relationship." I explained. Calum laughed humorlessly, shaking his head.

"To think I would give you relationship advice." Calum huffed.

"More like sex advice." I corrected, smiling a little bit.

"That's the other thing! You're having more sex than me! I mean, what kind of world are we living in? Michael and I used to be so happy, Ash. Now we can barely look at each other." Calum replied. I really did feel bad for Calum, even if it doesn't seem like it. I'm more annoyed with the fact that Calum is putting up with Michael's shit.

"This has gone on long enough. You either need to work out your problems, or breakup for good. It's not healthy to be running back and forth like this. I care about you Cal, and I hate seeing you pissed off all of the time, and sad. I don't think you and Michael are made for each other." I admitted.

Calum looked over at me, with sad eyes. He sat up a little bit, propping himself up with his elbow. His chocolate brown eyes studied my face, and for some reason he blushed. He looked down, stifling a laugh.

"You've been right all this time, Ashton. I dunno why I keep running after Michael when I know there's someone that cares for me and looks out for me." Calum said softly. I smiled, patting Calum on the shoulder.

"See, that's what I've been telling you! I know it's hard to let go, but there is someone for you." I assured him, watching Calum smile back at me. He scooted a little closer to me, and I didn't really think much of it.

"You, Ashton." Calum commented. I giggled, pushing him playfully.

"Of course I care about you. But I'm not the someone for you, you gotta find your own person. You have to find your Luke. He can even be named Luke, just not Luke Hemmings. That one is mine." I joked, making Calum laugh.

"No, I mean it's you Ashton. You're my someone." Calum admitted. My face dropped, and I didn't know what to say. Did my best friend just admit his feelings for me? I had no idea what to say, or how to feel. I was so caught up in my thoughts, that I didn't notice Calum leaning in to press his lips against mine.