✰Ten: Brownies & Blowjobs

Because it's Friday and I'm happy you get a double update!

Ashton

I'm falling in love with him. I know you're probably rolling your eyes, or groaning, but I am. I am falling in love Luke Hemmings. Lately, everything has been happening so fast, it's all been a blur. It's like I'm on a train, looking out the window, and all I can see is quick flashes of color rushing by. When I'm with Luke, time stops, yet it keeps rushing by.

What feels like minutes, turns out to be hours, by the time our conversations are over. I melt inside whenever his crystal blue eyes look at me, and his teeth tug on the metallic lip ring resting on his lower lip. When his hand touches my thigh, it instantly sends heat throughout my entire body. And the reoccurring dreams of him on top of me, doing things that are so wrong, so dirty, but irresistible.

               The best part about this thing is, nobody knows. Not my parents, not even Calum. I haven't been talking to him recently, since I've been spending so much time with Luke. Calum doesn't know that I've been kissing Luke, and that I like him.  It's like a dirty little secret, something that only me and one other person share. It's great.

The other day, Luke and I went to the park, and I had so much fun. I felt like a little kid again, as we walked around the entire park, getting to know each other even more. I showed Luke how to take some good pictures, and I took some of Luke. He told me to take a nude, and I just rolled my eyes. I used to get actually annoyed with Luke, but now I have to pretend i'm annoyed with him.

Another thing we do, is text all of the time. I'll be doing my homework at night, and he texts me. He's a real distraction.

Luke😚: tomorrow. Me. You. No clothes

Me: tomorrow. Me. You. Baking brownies :)

Luke😚: I'm down, but the no clothes thing afterwards

Me: no we are making brownies! My parents work late tomorrow, so we have the house until 7

Luke😚: good my curfew is 7:30 😨

Me: shut up, it's not my fault my mom has strict rules for me

Luke😚: don't tell me to shut up baby boy

Me: okay Luke

Luke😚: you mean daddy ?

Me: no I meant Luke

Daddy?: doesn't matter you'll be screaming it tomorrow night 😉

"Ashton!" My mom snapped, making me look up for my phone. She sighed, with a shake of her head. "You're always on that phone, texting." She muttered angrily. "Your grades are dropping." She said. My face fell. I've always gotten good grades, and I always make my parents proud. I hate disappointing them.

         "How much?" I asked nervously, putting my phone away.

            "Your calculus grade has gone from an A, to a B-. You seem very distracted lately, and I don't like it. When your dad and I are working, what are you doing? Just sitting here watching tv?" She pressed. Or, sneaking Luke into the house. And yes, watching tv.  I still had good grades, I think she's overreacting.