✰Eleven: He doesn't even go here

This chapter is pretty long

Ashton

            I walked into the technology  store, trying to convince myself that I was "just looking." Every time I come here, I always come out with something, so I try to avoid it. But I had a bad day at school, and shopping makes me feel better. Especially if it's camera shopping. I looked around, my eyes landing on a bigger looking Polaroid camera. I already have one, it's a small black one. Very basic.

               But this one looked fancy, and more advanced. I winced at the price.

         SLR670 MiNT Camera-$674

              It sure is nice looking, though. The real question is, am I willing to pay over six hundred dollars for a camera? The answer is yes. I know I should be saving up, especially since I'm a senior and I'll be an adult soon, but I feel so tempted.

             "Is there anything I can help you with?" A voice asked. I turned around, and saw an employee standing there. He had dark blue hair and an eyebrow piercing. I noticed the few tattoos he had on his arms. I'm definitely not cool enough for a tattoo. His name tag read Michael.

                "Yes actually, I'm looking at this camera. It's really nice, do you know anything about it?" I asked, pointing to the camera. Michael walked up to the desk, and nodded. I smiled hopefully. Last time I came here, the lady had no idea about anything in the store, except for the fact that cameras take pictures. Who knew?

            "If you're looking for a high quality Polaroid camera, this is the one to go for. It's a lot better than then the little colorful ones. Although they're a lot more expensive, so I wouldn't recommend  this camera if you just want a basic Polaroid. This is a camera  for more experienced photographers." Michael explained. I was impressed.

             "What are the features?" I wondered aloud, testing his knowledge.

            "One of the best things about it is, you can adjust the shutter speed manually. There's sixteen manual setting on this, and it can help you take the perfect picture. It has high ISO sensitivity, a faster shutter, and it just takes a better quality picture than the rest of these." Michael said, handing me the camera. Once I felt the camera in my hands, I knew I had to buy it.

         "It's a lot lighter than I thought it would be." I commented, smiling. Michael smiled back, nodding his head. At that moment, something clicked. I remembered Calum telling that his Michael worked at a technology store. "Wait, do you know Calum Hood?" I wondered aloud.

              He perked up, giving me another smile.

          "Yeah! You must be Ashton, his photographer friend!" Michael responded. I nodded my head, laughing a little bit. "Calum and I are kinda apart right now, but it's nice to finally meet you." Michael added. I didn't know that him and Calum were broken up, or whatever you want to call it. We haven't been talking lately.

           "It's nice to meet you too." I said, looking down the beautiful camera. "I'm really tempted, but it's very pricey." I sighed, not wanting to set the camera down.

          "I could always give you a discount." Michael offered, titling his head to the side slightly. I looked up, studying his face. His face was...pretty. He was also pretty hot. But the way his emerald eyes popped against his pale skin, I couldn't help but think he looked pretty.

        "Are you allowed to do that?" I asked. Michael shrugged his shoulders, a smirk growing on his face. 

          "Only to the cute photographer boys." Michael responded slyly, making me blush. I looked down at the camera once again, making my final decision.