When They Die {Preference}

Requested by @HTTYD2005

Preference {When They Die}

Shiro
You'd have a lot of trouble coping. Having been a Galran prisoner, a lot has been taken away from you. Now, the love of your life as well. You'd lock yourself in your room and not come out for weeks.

Lance
You'd get pretty mad. Not really at anything in particular. Just… mad. At yourself, at Lance, at the people who killed him, at everyone and everything but at the same time at nothing. You know you probably could've stopped it. And you cry for weeks because of it.

Keith
You'd go silent. You wouldn't talk to anyone. You would probably spend days and nights training to get stronger. After all, it was because of your weakness, your inability to take another's life, that  he got killed. You are no longer the sweet, kind girl you once were. Now you are a hardened and emotionless soldier.

Hunk
You'd sob and sob for hours - even days - on end. Yeah, you got your family back, but at what cost? You almost gave up on living, but with the help of Matt, Pidge, and the others you were okay. Instead of mourning, you decided to push forward and stay strong, knowing that Hunk wouldn't want you to mourn for long.

Pidge
You'd become reclusive. Hiding in Pidge’s room, surrounded by her scent and belongings. You would barely eat. Eventually you'd start coming out more, but you'd never be the same.

Matt
It'd be way worse when he went missing. You would become completely silent and only interact with Pidge. She was your lifeline. You were thankful that she was there for you, and she helped you forget the loss of her brother at times. You still didn't speak, but after a while you would at least smile a little bit.

A/n: whoops more angst
Sorry if this didn't live up to your expectations, also sorry I'm so late :') I'm still working on your other request. I'll get it out as soon as possible (I'm having a bit of a writer's block)