Chapter 9 Unfinished Conversation

Ananya's POV

Woah! A new morning. Starting my day with breaking my alarm clock. Oh yes! I'm fucking serious. I don't know why I decided to use a alarm clock and yes as a result in morning I crashed it on the nearest wall. I know I'm great. Ha.

This day is going to be interesting.

My whole day went funny. Ask how? I ignored Mr. Badboy. Ha! His face was priceless. I told everything to Sanket and Bianca. Sanket's reaction was like this:

"He is so dead. I'll, being his friend, be present at his funeral."

You know I'm best at ignoring people. You know B-E-S-T. No? Your loss.

So right now I, Ash, Sanket and Bianca are sitting at our regular seat eating lunch.

"So it's final. I and Sanket will pick you both at Bianca's house. Okay?" stated Ash for thousandth time.

We all are planning to go a party. I really want to see how the party is organized here. I really want to see if it's like the stereotypical party which every book, drunk people, horny teenagers, I mean grab any book and read it you will get this only.

"Hey Barbie doll." Woah Mr. Badboy decided to make his entry. Asshole.

"What the hell?" I asked irritated. Suddenly the trees started looking so interesting. You see how green some parts are while some are yellow or brown. How they make food of their own?

"You listening?" asked Drake.

"Nah actually found something more interesting than your bullshit." I replied honestly.

"And what is that?" Asked Sanket. Suddenly he sounded so excited. I can smell something bad. Am I becoming a cyclope like the cyclope brother of Percy Jackon in the book PERCY JACKSON AND THE SEA OF MONSTERS?

"It's tree." I said smiling. Drake's face was laughable.

"I want to talk to you......in private." He said and without my permission he threw me on his shoulder and started going somewhere. I tried to get out of his grip but it only tightened.

So I had no other way. I started punching him.

"Chill your tits woman. Is is your fist of iron balls?" He asked

"Put me down or I'll cut your balls and make the stray dogs eats it in front of you." I threatened him.

"Ya I'm leaving you. We reached our destination." He said and put me down.

I recognized it as an empty classroom.

Woah Anne how intelligent you are?

My inner me mocked me.

"What do you want?" I asked him. He closed the door and turned to me.

"Why were you not replying my messages and calls?" He asked

"Why can't I?" I asked

"Don't answer me with another question." He said

"You started." I answered. My face not showing any emotions.

"Anne......" He was trying to show anger.

Who is he to show me his anger? In fact it has to be me who should be angry?

"What the fucking hell do you want?" I asked this time half yelled.

"Anne listen... I-I didn't mean to start doing that stuff day before yesterday. I-I mean.." He started saying but I cut him off.

"You know what shut the hell up and let me go to my class. I don't want to listen anything. And it's not like I didn't expect from you." I sated and started marching toward the door.

"Do you think this low of me?" He asked

I dead stop in my tracks. Do I think this low of him? Hell yes. I mean I do pranks but at least I don't go around kissing or using them forcefully.

"Yes." I said and went.

"Anne.... Anne... Anne listen.... Barbie doll please." He started following me. Gosh! Why can't he leave me alone?

Where should I go? Where should I go? Where should I go?

Oh yes. Girls washroom. At least he will respect the privacy there.

I ran and entered the washroom.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys. Sorry didn't upload till long time. You don't know whenever I open to upload I start reading other story and then after that i switch my laptop off. And as usual me being a lazy ass I leave it on the next day and the sequence continue. You See...... But still do n't hate me..... Ha! 

Don't forget to comment and most importantly vote and share