Chapter 14 Drake's mixed feelings

Drake's MOM (See the photo up)

Drake's Dad( See the photo)

(Drake'sPOV) YUP YOU READ IT CORRECT.

I just think how Anne is able to draw up my attention gain and again to her. I mean she is not like other girls who would throw themselves on me. I mean she is completely different. She is cool, funny, intelligent, ambitious and beautiful like a super model.

Is that even humanly possible?

"Oh gosh Anne! What kind of effect on have on me?" I murmured to myself as I entered my house. Yes! Correct that house which I deprive with my inner core.

"Drake u back?" Asked my mom.

Oh so now she care about me.

"yeah! Do you want me gone?" I asked irritatedly.

"umm.. Actually I'm really very sorry about yesterday. It's just things are not so well going nowadays. We are tensed up about the business and all. And yesterday I reached the peak and we threw it out on you." She said.

"Yeah whatever." I murmured.

" By the way where were you yesterday young man?" asked my dad from back.

"Oh now you care?" I was a bit surprised.

"We will always care for you Drake. It's just stuffs are going on." He sighed.

What the hell is wrong with them? Did they have hurt on their head while sleeping?

"I was at a friend." I said not willing to talk more.

"You were not at Ash's. Neither at Nicole's nor Mike's." I mother enquired.

Oh so now they care about their son. Interesting.

"I was at Daniel's" I said and rushed to my room slamming my door close as I entered the room.

I didn't say any lie. I was at a friend's.

Are Anne and you only Friend?

Yeah Of course. I shake my head to clear off the thoughts.

But... Still I do feel like talking to Anne.

BadBoy: Hey! How was your practice?

Ananya: It was great. I'm going to a competition also.

BadBoy: That's great.

Ananya: You reached home?

BadBoy: Yeah and guess what?

Ananya: Your parents' got hurt on their head and are suddenly talking sweet with you?

How is this possible? Must be a coincidence.

Yeah keep telling that to your face.

BadBoy: Bingo. Your right.

Ananya: I'm always right. Bye I need to go.

BadBoy: Bye.

"Oh Barbie Doll what have you done? Why do I always think about you?" I asked myself.

"Because you like that girl." My mother replied.

As soon I realized it I almost jumped from my bed.

"Mom you just gave me a heart attack." I said calming my heartbeat.

"Sorry didn't mean to do so. So do I get to know who is that cute girl also known as 'Barbie Doll'?" My mom asked.

"Ugghh It's the friend I stayed at yesterday." I replied so unsurely.

"But you said you stayed at Daniel's" My mother enquired.

"I didn't lied. I mean Ananya eka Barbie Doll is Daniel's sister. You know na that Daniel's parent just adopted a Indian Girl?" I said

"OH I see. So you two anything?" My mom asked like a teenage girl drooling over my body

"Mom No." I said, "I don't like her."

"Yeah yeah I'm listening. Keep telling that to your face." She said crossing her arms over her chest.

"Seriously mom c'mon." I said.

"Then why did you go to her when you have many other friends?" She said sitting near me.

Yeah correct. Why Did I go to her?

"I-I Don't know." I said

"I know. Drake you like her. See you even gave her a nickname. You never give any girl a nickname. Also you never think about any other girl this much. Just think about it for once." She said and went out of my room.

She is actually correct. I do think about Anne a lot. Ugg. I was already so confused about why I'm attracted toward Anne so much. And mom just added fruit on the top.

Geez Thanks Mom.

Hey Guys. I'm back. And no I'm not dead yet. I know I updated so late. Actually it's because I don't get any reviews so I just don' know how to make it more interesting. It takes time. I don't know if it is boring or not. Comment how you feel about this chapter. And if you have any suggestions please feel free to message me. Sorry for the Vulnerable Grammar and spellings.

Please vote and comment. And if possible share.