Chapter 36 Explanation

(Ananya's POV) Last Chapter

Can you imagine I killed my worst nightmare? You guys don't know how happy I am.

But I'm happier that my friend and boyfriend is alive.

Shit Bianca doesn't know anything about this.

Well it's Ash's problem.

And About Sanket and Drake. They are not getting out of this easily. This is what they were planning behind my back. I mean are they crazy. What if I would have not come and listened to Bianca. Drake would have dies to blood loss and Ritesh would have killed Sanket. If any of this happened, how would I live? It would be my entire fault.

"SO YOU GUYS BETTER TELL ME WHAT THE HELL WAS GOING ON HERE?" Bianca shouted.

"Actually baby." Ash started.

"Don't baby me. I want answers. How could you? I mean how could you hide such a huge thing from me? What if something happened to you? Have you ever thought what will happen to me? No. Why you have to be so selfish?" Bianca said crying in Ash's arm.

"I will tell you everything baby. But first let's get home." Ash said.

Bianca nodded and they both went.

As the door shut I turned toward the other two boys and folded my hands on my chest.

"Uhh let's first clean the mess and then talk?" Sanket suggested.

I nodded.

Nicholas and Mike came with some bulkier men and cleaned all the bodies. The cleaning crew came and they cleaned the house.

I was nearly 8 and Drake's mom messaged him that his parents will return on Wednesday.

"YOU FOUR GET YOU ASSES HERE AND BETTER START TALIKNG BEFORE I CALL SOME MORE MEN TO CLEAN FOUR MORE DEAD BODIES." I yelled in anger.

"Uhh baby calm down." Drake said trying to come toward me.

"Na-uh you guys deserve to sit on floor." I said and sat on sofa in my native style i.e. Indian style.

"Actually doll that Ritesh guys was irritating you a lot. So we planned on..." and that's how all four of them explained me everything.

" Are you four out of your dumb shit brains? What would I do if something bad happened to you? I would have also died? I mean have you guys even for once thought of asking me before doing this shit? You two Drake and Sanket, you two would be dad by now if I listened to Bianca and stayed in mall. Seriously?" I said exhausted from all this drama.

"How did you came to know that they need help?" Mike asked

"I and Bianca were eating. We were talking that hoe Ash, Drake and Sanket are behaving differently. So I decided to call Drake. HE didn't picked up. Same for other two. I had a feeling something is wrong. Bianca said I'm hallucinating but I was persistent. So we came home." I said

"It all ended up good. Don't worry." Mike hugged me and then all four did.

Mike, Nicholas and Sanket went home. I decided to stay at Drake's.

"C'mon Doll. Don't give me that cold shoulder." Drake whined.

Yes I have been giving Drake a cold shoulder for one hour.

"That's it." HE said and the next thing I know I was on Drake's shoulder.

"Put me down your jerk. I hate you." I yelled.

"Oh you love me so much." He said

"Well that's debatable." I said

Next thing we were in Drake's room. He threw me over his bed and got over me kissing me hungrily.

I kissed him back. It's right I can never hate him.

I love him so much.

His tongue fought for entrance which I gladly gave. Our tongues were doing salsa together.

His hands were roaming and savoring my curves.

"Dang it Barbie Doll you are going to be end." He said breathless.

He attacked my neck biting, nibbling and sucking at various points. I moaned uncontrollably.

He was surely going o mark me. Not one place but many.

"I love you." He said huskily near my ears.

"I love you more." I said

And with that we slept. Not that sex+ Sleep but cuddle+ sleep. I still have my flower full.

At last no worries.

At last no Ritesh.

At last only Drake.

------------------------------------------

Finished with the story. I will write a epilogue next. Now you guys have to comment in whose POV you want that... This story is finished. If you guys want I can put two or three epilogue according to your wishes. But for that you guys have to tell me about it. So comment fast.

Love you guys for supporting me this long (Even during long late updates).

Thank you Seriously. 

Regards

Ankita

(Your Author)