Chapter 11 Drake and I together

(Ananya's POV)

Just see the fact, Drake always enter my room through balcony. Wow! Maybe balcony can be our thing?

What the hell ANNE? Drake and you – not a chance.

"What are u doing-" before I could even continue Drake engulfed me in a hug and started sobbing.

Oh wow Drake Hunter- the tough man cry also.

"Hey what happened?" I asked making small comforting circles on his back.

"My life is just a mess. It just showed it's one episode today." He said.

"Everyone's life is mess." I said. Did I just quote something? Umm. Maybe no.

"No not yours." He said.

Yeah! Not mine until you know my part of life. Ha! Drake you are so funny. LMAO.

I just nodded.

"What happened? You can trust me." I said. I don't know from where these words are coming? I was just so angry on him a few hours ago. Oh the irony.

"I know. It's just." He said and sat on floor.

"Umm maybe you want to take a shower, change from wet dresses and then tell rather than staying in wet cloths to catch flu, wasting time to think from where to start and damping my carpet." I said seriously but hearing him chuckle made me think my voice was filled with sarcasm.

"I think you are right Barbie doll." He stood up. He is actually very tall. Not that I'm short. You see 5'3" and 6'2" can never compete. He came dangerously near me and kissed on cheek. I was startled. My change of expression made him chuckle.

He went in the bathroom and started the shower.

I shrug the thought away and went in Daniel's room. I took a boxer, a short and a t-shirt. I don't think he will mind if his best friend takes his cloths for a night off.

I put the cloths in front of the bathroom door and said, "I kept the cloths in front of the door."

"Okay thanks." He replied.

I went down to kitchen and took some burgers and heat them. Hopefully they were left.

As I opened my bedroom door I saw a half-naked Drake with a towel around his waist reviling him out of the bathroom. He had perfect abs and the V-shaped lining near abdomen. I don't know what you call them?

What? I am in my teenage. I do have hormones. Don't judge.

His clearing of throat snapped me out of my thoughts. He smirked and took the clothes with him in the bathroom leaving me with red burning cheeks. I'm seriously blushing! Oh god what's happening with me.

I sat on my bed eating another burger. I'm so obsessed with them. Ha! If possible I will definitely marry them.

Bathroom door opened again. I didn't need to look as I know it is the dumbass also known as DRAKE HUNTER.

"Want?" I offered him

"Yes. Thanx." HE said and sat down- behind me? I mean literally cuddling me from back.

I tried to move but he hold me from waist and said, "Please stay" in my ear which send shiver to my spine.

Gosh! What the hell is it? I have never felt like this.

This is because you are most probably in love with him.

No I'm not

Yes you are

Shut up.

"I'm sorry to disturb you at this time." He said sadness filling his voice.

"It's okay. Want to talk about it?" I asked.

"Hmm. Actually my parents never get along very well. I mean it's not from start. It was from a few months back. My parents suddenly started fighting over any pity thing. First I tried to stop them but it only became worse. Now they blame me for everything. I don't know what to do. Today after lunch as you know, I bunked the school as I was not feeling good. I went back home around some 5 pm. As usual they were fighting. Eventually rain started pouring. Anyone saw it would say a scene of movie but it was not. As things got worse, they started blaming me for everything. I couldn't take it anymore and came out of house after yelling at them that how they made my life miserable. I was thinking where to stay. You were the first person who plopped in my mind and so I came here. Sorry to disturb you." HE said snuggling his head on the crook of my neck.

"It's okay. You know everything will eventually get better. Just give it a little time." I said trying to cool him and stop moaning. I mean he is snuggling right at my sweet point.

I don't know why I could give people tips of life but never use it when it comes to my own life?

"I think we should sleep. We don't want to get late for tomorrow now do we?" I asked.

He giggled. "You really know how to lift up a mood. Can you stay with me?" HE asked still his head on my crook.

"Yes." I said. I don't know. It just came out.

"thank you." He mumbled.

We slept down on bed and I turn off the lights. He pulled his one hand under my head and other on my waist to pull me closer. I also snuggle in his chest which was for god sake had a covering of t-shirt and let his warmth take over me.

If anyone saw us would probably think that we are any lovesick couples.

"Goodnight Barbie doll." He said. Now that nickname doesn't seem as bad as it used to in starting.

"Night." I said and let darkness drift over me.

Woo and here I am back. What do you think so far. I mean they slept together. HA! Vote, comment and share.