Chapter 16 New dress

(Ananya's Pov)

You know what I really want to see what it looks like to go to a party here in Florida.

And the most exciting part it the party is today at some Datry named guy's house.

So now here I, Bianca, Ash, Sanket and Drake are sitting enjoying our lunch and talking about party.

"Hey Anne you need to go shopping with me. And I'm not giving you any choice." Bianca said.

"Oh yeah okay." I said

"Anne please don't buy any other XL size t-shirt in which two Ananyas can easily fit." Sanket added.

"Two Ananyas?" Drake asked

"Yeah you don't know this girl's obsession with XL size t-shirts." Sanket said as he know me lifetime. Well he actually know me a lifetime.

"I only buy them as they are comfortable." I said. Yeah actually XL size t-shirt and men's t-shirts are the most comfortable cloths ever made by humans. I do have men's t-shirt but that's of my cousin elder brother's. You don't know the looks you get when you enter a men's shop and go around looking for a t-shirt almost of your size.

"Oh don't worry she is going with me." Bianca said.

"Yeah Anne then best of luck. Bianca is a hell of shopaholic." Ash said

"Oh please no I'm not." Bianca defended

"Yes you are baby." Ash said.

"Bianca don't do much shopping this time and prove ash wrong. Then as a reward you can ask him to go to shopping with you." I suggested with a mischievous smile as till now I do now if Bianca thinks of doing something she will definitely do it.

"Yes you are right. Are you on Ash darling?" Bianca asked

"I take my words back." Ash gulped nervously. We all laughed on this.

----

After school Bianca literally dragged me to my bike. I put my helmet on. Today I was wearing a leather jacket, white t-shirt, black jeans and my hair was in bun.

As we reached to the shopping mall we soon found a suitable place to park my bike. I love my bike as it was gift from my father and I still remember my mom constantly complaining about me riding bikes like boys. But as usual I and my father ignored her.

"Hello mam hello sir can I park your bike much more accurately?" A man asked who I assume is some worker out here. What they call to people who park your car? Uggg.. I really am great in English. Aren't I? Only if I knew I will be living rest of my life out in Florida.

Bianca chuckled on the man on calling me sir.

"Yes why not." I said in my voice and removed my helmet.

The man was in shock as he thought me as 'sir'. Obviously anyone would have done that mistake and also I'm habituated to be called a boy by strangers.

"Uh oh So-sorry mam." The man said

"No problem just take care of my bike." I said laughing and tossing him by bike keys.

"Oh god that was hilarious. How did you just dismiss him? Any other girl would have killed him for that." Bianca said

"Have you ever heard Sanket calling me Ladka or Bhai?" I asked Bianca as she got in a store and I followed her like a lost puppy.

"Uh yes." She said and started rummaging through the dresses.