Chapter 29

(Drake's POV)

I was in my house with Mike and Nicholas laying around and talking shit.

My family problems have reduced and guess what my father and mother are bonding.

You see when Ananya told me about her late boyfriend I was sad that I am not her first kiss, but I will surely give her the pleasure of her life. If you know what I'm talking about.

Thinking of Anne moaning underneath me made me harden. Dammit. But I'll do it only when she is ready. My Barbie Doll is not ready yet.

"Woah man. Whom are you thinking about?" Mike said pointing to my bulge in pants.

"Must be planning to have a great night with his love." Nicholas said fake moaning.

"C'mon shut up." I said.

"So you actually are planning huh?" Mike smirked.

"Not now. She is not ready." I said

"Uh I see. Well is it the one we saw in the Ritesh palace?" Nicholas said popping a salsa nacho in his mouth.

"Yup." I said

"Duh are you pregnant or what? This is your 3 packet of Salsa nacho. And I've observed that you have been having a quite spicy mouth." Mike said to Nicholas. I just shook my head.

"Yes Mikey baby. I'm pregnant with your baby. Oh you forgot to use the protection last time darling." Nicholas said with a super girly voice coming near Mike.

I just laughed my ass off at both of them.

"Eww get lost man." Mike shuddered and got away from Nicholas.

"You two are ridiculous." I said

"Oh Drakey darling you are a part of us only." Nicholas said with his same girly voice.

"Oh shut up." I said

If you are thinking about whether Nicholas is a gay or not lemme tell you he is not.

"SO you ready to see your Doll." Mike said

"Oh yeah." I said and we got off the kitchen counter.

"Let's beat the party bitches." Mike shouted.

"We don't have to tell the whole neighborhood about that." Nicholas said in his normal voice.

How do I become friends with them? I really ask myself this question a thousand times. Hopefully they will not say something stupid in front of Doll or Anne being Anne will not let that slip and eat my head off.

"Don't be too loud during your session." Mike said as we entered the car.

"Kindly Fuck off." I said

---

We reached the party well soon because it was not far from my house.

"Let's get in." Nicholas said and we went out of car.

"Let's hit the party." Mike shouted and went forward.

"Should we go in with him or act like we don't know him?" Nicholas asked me

"I would go with the latter one." I said

"NO arseholes you will go in with me." With that Mike holded our hands and dragged us with him inside.

Oh god.