Chapter 20

(Drake's POV)

Ever felt to kiss someone in front of everyone else so that nobody else could touch what yours but can't do it? I'm feeling the same. All the boys of our grade even seniors also are head over heels for Ananya. And Ananya being Ananya, she is talking with everyone with her charming smile.

Friday was actually tragic. I mean sudden call of Ritesh, Ananya and Ritesh's relation, Ananya crying. Really when Ananya broke at night in my arms, it really broke my heart. I mean how can you see someone you love crying? I tried to ask her but hump, Ananya won't utter a word.

"Hey you know staring a girl will degrade your position." Ash said standing near me.

"I don't care." I said

"hmm hmm. Why not?" He said grinning.

"Why are you grinning like a child getting chocolate?" I asked

"Nothing. Just my ship sailed." He said

"Yeah." I said with a sigh.

"Well why don't you propose her? Be a man, grow balls and propose her." He said

"Well I think these were the exact lines I said to you when you didn't have balls to propose Bianca." I stated with a smirk.

"But I do have now." He smirked.

"But you know na she is not having good time." I said

"Yeah go and make her feel good and become her knight in shining armour." He stated.

Yes I told everything to Ash. Ash and Sanket along with Bianca already know I love Anne and well I'm planning to propose her but that jerk face Ritesh had to ruin everything.

"Go to her." Ash said and pushed me toward her locker.

"Hey." She said opening her locker with her charming smile.

"Hey Barbie doll." I said.

As she bent a little to her books out a strand of her now-black-with-pink-end hair fell blocking my view to her face.

I immediately, without my noticing, I may add, tugged the strand behind her ears.

She looked at me with brows raised.

"Someone's being touchy today." She said with her lips tugging up a little and closing her locker.

"Saying the one who was in my arms whole night." I defended.

"Okay. But still Drakey." She said

"Hey don't call me that." I said

"Okay Drakey." She said teasing me and laughed. The way she laughs automatically make me smile.

"Umm Hey Anne. Are you free after school?" Asked a douchbag behind her.

"No." I said before Anne could reply. Both of them were looking to me with curious eyes. Okay I admit I was a bit harsh.

"Umm actually sorry but no. I have practice." She said with an apology smile.

"No problem. Next time." He said with a wink.

"Dude I may suggest you to check your eye because it's winking at random girls." I said. Anne looked at me with an amused look. Okay now she is up to something.

"Who are you to her? I am not even talking to you. Are you her boyfriend?" The guy asked

"Yes tell him Drake. What are you? My Boyfriend?" Anne repeated with a smirk.

I narrowed my eyes at her and said, "Yes she is my girlfriend."

With that I grabbed Anne's hand dragged her to our English class, to our usual seat.

"hmm.. Someone is jealous I see." Anne commented

"I'm not jealous." I stated.

"Yeah keep telling that to you." She said. Okay I was jealous but hell like I'm going to admit it in front of her.

--

(Ananya's POV)

After English class, there was chemistry with Bianca.

"Hey babes." I said sitting near her and she grinned at me.

"Why are you and Ash constantly grinning at me and Sanket is just uuhhh don't even ask?" I said

"Just something you'll soon get to know." She said and I shook my head. What are they upto?

Suddenly my phone buzzed.

Unknown: Hmm I see you are still with Drake. I think you want him to end up like he did. Right? Don't worry I'll help.

After reading this my heart sank. I-I need to stop going with Drake. Okay it's for Drake's sake. I will do it.

"Are you okay?" Bianca asked worried.

"Uhh Ye-yeah." I said and cursed my stammering.

"Okay." She said still not convinced.

-----

After class I met up with Sanket in the auditorium of this school. I already told drake not to meet me in public places and all.

Our conversation was like this, on phone I may add, because I didn't have guts to go to him and talk.

Me:

Don't talk to me much. Don't meet me in public places. Please

Drake:

Barbie doll it's me Drake. Whom are you messaging?

Me:

I'm messaging the right person. Just don't. Please.

Drake:

First tell me why?

Me:

It's for your sake.

Drake:

First you are not telling me what happened between you and Ritesh on Friday night and now this. If I'm related please tell me.

Me:

I'll when right time comes.

Drake:

You are really a pain in ass.

I showed the messages to Sanket and he was like 'he is right with the last part'.

"Umm Miss. Kumar I've a proposal for you." Said Mrs. Milley.

"Go on." I said

"Well! There's this National level competition is coming of partner dance after 2 months. I think you and Sanket can participate from our school. Sanket already told yes. I just wanted to ask you. They will give scholarships also." She said.

Wow Sanket already told yes.

"Oh yeah why not. Is it even a question to ask?" I said happily.

"Good then." She said.

In auditorium only I, Sanket, Brat and Ashley were sitting around.

"Okay we have a competition for this week in the weekends along with the football team with our rival school St. Mary's high School. So I'll now......" And with that Mrs. Milley started blabbering about our competition.

I knew I had a couple dance showing Tango with Brat and a Classical of solo. Okay I'm excited....

Hope you like the chapter. Couldn't think of something else.

Apologies for vulnerable spelling and grammar errors.

Lots of love.