Chapter 22 Reveal

(Drake's POV)

Anne...... Anne......... Anne..

This Indian Girl. I don't know what she is doing with my mind. God every fucking second I only think about her. I get irritated when I want to touch her and kiss her warning and telling every other guy who come near her that Ananya is only mine.

My phone rang blocking my train of thoughts.

"Hey." I said

"Oye. You know what?" Sanket said.

"No." I said

"You know you and Anne are like same only." He said and I know he is shaking his head.

"Why did you called?" I asked

"Today I and Anne went out to catch up. You know bestie talks." He said and I know he wanted to make me jealous. But I'll not give him the satisfaction.

"Ok good. Should I hang up now?" I asked

"Oh no wait. You know when I and Anne talk we both become very random and well while talking she slip out her confessions of true love for you." He said.

Wait. What? Did I just imagined things?

"What?" I asked

"You heard me." He stated.

"It means I can go and propose her without her thinking that I'm just doing some prank?" I asked

"Are you going to soon propose her or gawk while I go and propose?" asked like Ash.

"Wait is that Ash?" I asked

"Yup. Now go and propose her." Ash said and hung up.

Wait what just happened? Anne like me? My Barbie doll like me?

Oh my Gawd.

Ugggg I'm now sounding like a girl swooning over my bicep.

My phone again rang disturbing my plan of how to propose her.

I picked it up without seeing the caller id and it happened to be my biggest mistake for today.

"Hi Drake. Done swooning over your girlfriend." Said Ritesh.

"What do you want Ritesh?" I asked

"Oh seems like that your little excuse of girlfriend you also called Barbie Doll have not told you everything." He says and I can feel him smirking.

Nobody can say anything to my Barbie Doll.

"You know what Ritesh? You are jealous. You can't have that beautiful girl that's why." I remarked

"Oh I already have her." He said.

What does he mean?
"What do you mean?" I asked

"Ask your girlfriend." He stated.

I know he won't say me anything.

"You know what Ritesh? Go and fuck yourself." I said and hung up.

Okay I do now have to take everything out of Anne. It's bothering me now. I just can't stop caring about her.

Hope you liked it. I know a small chapter but don't worry. But I don't know if I would be able to upload for this whole month after this because I'm going to Lucknow to stay with my father. No my parents are not separated and I'm not that child you go to stay with their father on every second week. My father had posting in Lucknow and me with my mother and sister stay in Delhi. So for my summer vacations I'm going to Lucknow and I'm not taking my laptop there so I can't promise if I can update because writing in phone is actually a lot tougher than writing on laptop.

Till then you can solve these questions and no these are not math problems.

Q1. What do you think about the story so far?

Q2. What do you think will happen in next chapter?
Q3. Will Anne tell everything to Drake?
Q4. If Anne says everything to Drake will Drake still love her?
Q5. How will Drake propose Anne?

Lots of love.