Chapter 15 Much possessive huh?

(Ananya's Pov)

When I went home today mom dad was back.

"Woah! You are back." I said but the atmosphere in the kitchen was slightly tensed.

When I asked I got to know Daniel was not attending any of the classes so he was getting grounded. Ha! Imagine a 18-year-old guy is getting grounded.

But Daniel being Daniel, he would sneak off at night to a random party after telling me. And me being a good sister, I would keep my mouth shut.

Yeah I know we very understand brother-sister.

--

Next day Drake was leaning against my locker. Watching him a smile automatically made it's was to my mouth. Don't ask me why.

"Hey." He said

"Hey." I said

"So let's go. What are you waiting for?" He asked.

"For you to get aside from my locker." I stated.

"Oh yeah." He said and got aside.

Suddenly a bimbo out of nowhere came to Drake. Once I asked Bianca that how these girls are gifted with so huge boobs. She replied that they are gifted with silicon fake boobs.

I still don't know what's the point of using that.

"Hey Drakey." The girl said which almost made me laugh.

"Don't call me Drakey." Drake answered clearly irritated.

"You know today I'm all alone and free. If you like you can come." The girl said and I stopped myself from puking.

"You must be free Eliana or whatsoever your name is but I'm not. Please don't irritate." Drake said as I closed my locker.

He suddenly grabbed my hand and pulled me toward our classes eka English Class.

"Hey Hey slow down. You are literally dragging me." I said

"Oh sorry. Just wanted to get away from that girl." He said

"Okay I understand." I said.

" Why don't you have any other female girl rather than Bianca?" He asked.

"Because other girls are so busy to pull dead draggers at me. I don't know why." I said.

Drake just laughed.

Suddenly a guy, whom I remember I Stant, the school counseling president, came in front of me.

"Hey Anne." Stant said.

I felt Drake tensed behind me. But why?

"Hey Stant." I said

"You are looking nice." He said and a bell rang.

"Well the bell rang and now we don't want to get late Anne right, now do we?" Drake was the one who said this time.

Before I can say anything he grabbed my hand and again started pulling me with him.

"And one more thing Stant, except Sanket and Ash only I get to call Ananya Anne. No one else. Understood?" Drake warned and dragged me with him again.

As we entered the class we both go our respective seat and the teacher started blabbering.

"I don't like that guy." Drake said to me

"Huh?" I said

"I mean I don't like that Stant guy." Drake repeated.

"But he is sweet and good." I said because he really is.

"But still. Please don't talk to him." He said.

"What has happened to you? You are acting like my very possessive boyfriend." I said

"Nothing. Just don't talk to him." He said

"Okay." I said

"Thank you." He said.

What has happened to him? Maybe forgot to take his chill pills.

------

The way Drake behaved in first period, he behaved the same was whole day. Any boy trying to talk to me, he would scare them away. When I told this to Bianca she was laughing assuming he likes me.

God. Seriously what was wrong with this boy? I am sure he forgot to take his chill pills.

Ohhhh! Drake has started being possessive. Maybe he found out about his true feeling for Ananya. Sorry for late updates. My data pack was over and school holiday homework is eating up my head. I know it's not so important but still my mom is like finish the homework in this month only.

Anyways please comment and vote.