Chapter 24 Motherly- Daughterly Talk

(Anaya's POV)

"Bye," Drake said last time pecking me on my lips. After our make-out session, he drove me to my house.It's quite interesting how I've started calling this house mine. I mean everyone makes me feel like I'm their kind. It makes me happy.When I told Drake about the competitions he was happy for me. I just hope he doesn't end up like him.Ugg!!!!!!! Ann, you have to Trust.I entered the house only to stopped by mom who was near the sink washing the dishes."Anne darling. Wait I've some talk to do with you." Mom said"Ok-okay, "I said"He best of luck for motherly-daughterly talk," Daniel whispered in my ear from behind me."What's that?" I asked"How would I know?" He whispered back."Wow, it seems like someone has given my address to worldwide problems," I statedDaniel chuckled."It's not funny," I grumbled"Oh hell, it is funny." He said"What's funny kiddos?" Mom askedBefore Daniel could say anything I cut him and said, "nothing.""Okay then let's go to your room." Mom said"Yeah," I said"Can I also come?" Daniel asked"Of course if you are my daughter." Mom said and I suppressed a laugh."Oh c' mon," Daniel complained"Let's go." Mom said and we went to our room."So what you want to talk about?" I asked as we sat on my bed"Well you know I always wanted a girl child. I mean to know about their first relationship and give her advice. Well, then I got you. I mean you know you can always make boyfriends if you want. I will always support you until and unless it's a douchebag." She saidIt was funny to see how she was trying to say it."Oh, mom I know. You don't have to nervous about anything. Well as for boyfriends, umm maybe I have news." I saidOh how much I missed talking to my actual mom. I miss them."Oh really. Spill it out." She said. I wonder if she is 30 or 13."Umm, it's Drake," I said"As in Drake Hunter?" She asked looking a little excited"Umm Yeah?" I said more like a question because I don't know if it is okay or not."Oh my god. That boy is really sweet and a gentleman. He is perfect for you." She said clapping her hand and drifted off to her dreams.Drake and Sweet and Gentleman? I highly doubt.I swear she is already planning our wedding as to how she is grinning."You did not say that Anne," Daniel shouted from my door."Daniel it's not good to eavesdrop. Okay?" Mom scolded like he is a 5-year-old."But still... Out of the whole boy population you choose him." He exclaimed a little bit more dramatic than required."He is a good guy. Now no more discussion. And Anne I'm proud of your choice." Mom said and went."Oh c' mon Anne," Daniel complained."Aren't you two friends?" I asked."Yeah but you do know he I a womanizer. Right? I just don't want you to get hurt." He said and his eyes truth twinkled."Yeah, I know. Aren't you also a womanizer? And about me getting hurt, don't worry about that. Even if he thought of cheating on me, I'll hang him upside down, cut his balls and make them eat to stray dogs in front of him." I said"Yeah, that's like my little sis. But you can still count on me for your boyfriend." HE said and winked.I shook my head on him. Nothing can be done with Daniel.Oh, my bday is next month. I'm excited. I mean I'll turn 17. Yeah! I just wish Ritesh doesn't do anything.OH, Sanket I've so much to tell you..............

Hey what's up? I'm not dead yet. SO don't worry. The updates will come. It may take time because of school and homework. Okay?

Don't forget to vote and comment.