Chapter 6 Oh my Hair!!!

(Ananya's POV)

Today I woke up fast as I've to do shampoo. Yeah I'm not a permanent morning person but I do sometime like to get up early.

I started taking shower. I don't know but my shampoo smelt a little different. I looked in washroom mirror and saw MY HAIR IS FUCKING PINK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I looked at my shampoo. It's dye. I tried to get rid of that color but it only faded. After thousands of attempts I gave up and came out wearing black ripped jeans and a crop top just showing a little bit of my skin and my black leather jacket.

As I blow dried my hair while I thought who can do this. Yesterday I came back home, Daniels friends came, I went down, and Drake asked for washroom and came up...... Yes Drake came up and did this...

This fucking son of bitch is going to regret it.

After blow drying I took a glance in mirror. Well! This colour suited me. Not too bad but that doesn't mean I'll leave that asshole.

I went down wearing a black sneaker. Yes I wear sneakers more. Everyone was shocked watching me. Obviously the girl having black hairs till last hour suddenly came out with pink..

"You look beautiful sis." Daniel complimented

I still remembered the first time he saw me.

*Flashback*

In the Lee house. Yes Daniel's full name is Daniel McLee.

"Hello." I greeted as I entered with Mr.Lee

"Hello dear" Mrs. Lee greeted me

A cute, handsome, well build guy came down. Got he is fucking hot. Don't get me wrong. It's my teenage and I do have hormones.

"Hey beautiful." He stated.

"Daniel!" Mrs. Lee scolded

"But mom." Daniel said

Please don't say he is my brother.
"Daniel meet your sister ANANYA." Said Mrs. Lee

C'mon man.......

"What? But why? I mean she is fucking damn hot and beautiful. This is not fair." Daniel whined which only made me chuckle.

*End of Flashback*

"Thanks" I said

I took a sandwich and ate it. I really didn't felt like eating now.

"This colour suits you." Said DAD

"Thanks dad." I said

I went toward door. "Going now?" Daniel asked

"Yup. Actually I've to buy something from road." I said

I don't know if they understood correctly what I meant or not. God seriously if I anyhow knew I'm coming to Florida for rest of my life I would have given a little more attention to English. I actually don't like this. In India everyone knows at least three languages to speak. English, Hindi and their regional language and also the fourth language which I knew was Spanish. But here it's only English.

I roared my bike to life and went to super market. I bought my essentials for prank. If you want to know what prank I am going to do then you need to wait.

As I entered school and removed my helmet everyone was looking at me. Maybe they have never seen a pink head girl riding bike.

"Gosh! She looks beautiful"

"From where did she have that hair done?"

"She is looking much hotter." Comments I got while walking through corridors.

I walked past Drake. His mouth was hanging till ground. He would have never imagined that I can look this good. I smirked

"Hey hottie." Said B coming to me

"Hey babes." I said

"Your hair?" She asked

"I need to tell you a long story." I said and dragged her to girls rest room.

I told her everything.

"So what are you going to do?" She asked

"Bring your ear near." I said. She did so and I told her the plan.

"And how can I help you with this creepy idea?" she asked

"When the school will get over you are the first one coming out of your class. Hide yourself at a safe distance and record his reactions. Till that time I'll be out." I said with a smirk.

"Seriously if you'll use this much brain in academics you'll definitely top in the school." She said with a slight chuckle.

The bell rang. "So partner ready?" I asked

"Ready." She said and we went out.

Today I had a dance practice in lunch break. I tried my best to stay away from Drake and act like nothing happened. I'm sure Sanket must have told them that I'm not leaving them easily. Their drained colours say so....

So now at this moment I'm standing in front of Drake's car bunking my last class. Here bunking your class is quite easy. All of the people are in classes and I have 90mins to do my work.

So I started without wasting any time.. I took out different coloured spray paints which I bought in the morning and started making my artistic showpiece. I'm not good at drawing or painting. And when I say I'm not good at drawing and painting then you should understand I draw and paint like hell which may give you nightmares.... Okay now I'm exaggerating. Obviously it won't give you night mares but it will obviously make you throw it in dustbin.

After working so hard, I completed my art piece. I looked down at my phone.... Woah I've only five minutes. Great!!! Why not take a picture of my work. I took 3-4 selfies and photos which may come in use and gave a finishing touch by writing 'With Love ANNE'. Drake is really going to be pissed  after watching this.

Ahh-haa! The bell rang and the first one to be get out was one and only BIANCA.. Clappings..... She hide near the bush making the video and I went toward my bike with all my accessories. Soon I saw children gathering near Drake's car. This is going to be fun.

Now Drake will know not to mess with you.

Correct inner me.

And after this you'll know not to mess with him.

Inner me?

Yeah

Shut up.

I went toward the gate with my bike and waited.

"AAANNNNNNNNNNNNEEEEEEEE KKKKKKUUMAAARRRR Where are you?" I listened Drake yelling at the high of his lungs.

I took this as my chance and fled away.

Hope you liked this.... Please give me reviews.. this will help me to update fast....