Chapter 34 What the hell??

(Drake's POV)

"Oh just shut up asshole." I said as we laughed.

I, Sanket and Ash were playing COD at my house.

"You are a loser." Sanket said.

"Whatever." Ash grumbled.

From last 10 times Ash is continuously losing.

"I bet Bianca can play better than you." I said very well knowing she can't play it. But what's the loss in teasing.

"Oh she can play with some other things also far better than you can." Ash said and smirked.

Sanket who was laughing suddenly choked his laughter.

"Are you serious?" He asked with amusement.

"You are such an asshole." I said

Suddenly there was a knock on door.

"Maybe the girls are back." Sanket said. Barbie doll and Bianca were out shopping.

Well Bianca practically dragged Doll out. Oh my poor girl.

"Or maybe your girl came." Ash suggested and Sanket smirked.

"Maybe." He said

I went to the door and opened it.

Once I saw who was, it my smile vanished.

It was Ritesh with his goons.

"oh Drake boy. I hope you are happy to see me." Ritesh smirked and invited himself inside.

All the boys became alert.

"What do you want?" I asked coldly.

"Oh can't I just meet my favorite friends." Ritesh said. HE is surely up to something.

"We are your no friends." Sanket said

"Oh of course you are not my friend. You are my best friend." Ritesh turned to Sanket with deadly eyes.

"I will ask last time what. Do. You. Want?" Ash asked with gritted teeth.

"Oh Ash. How's your girl or I say golden p*ssy bearer who wrapped you around her little finger?" Ritesh smirked.

That's it.

Ash in the next moment launched him on Ritesh but one of his goons tackled him on ground.

They were five excluding Ritesh and we were three.

I took my gun underneath the sofa and Sanket took out his gun from his waist band.

I shooted at one of the goons and he died. Sanket shooted another one.

Ash beat the one who tackled him to ground severely.

Ritesh launched himself on Sanket and they were fighting.

Sanket's gun was out of his hand.

Two of them launched at me and one shooted Ash on his hand.

Ash fell unconscious.

Few day's back Ash met with an accident and his legs were still healing.

I tried to fight back. Okay these two are extremely big. I kicked one in his balls. I was able to take a glance that Ritesh was taking Sanket or dragging him up.

I was about to go to him but someone smashed my head with the wall. Before I could black out I killed both of them from the gun lying beside me.

Oh Sanket only if I could help him.