Chapter 23 Past Secrets

Anne's Kurta (Will be mentioned in story.)

(Ananya's POV)

Warning: The chapter is going to be long and is important.

This morning I woke and I don't know why but I didn't feel very good about today in my bones.

Hmmmm.... Story of my life song is still in my mind

I showered and wore a purple kurta with white leggings. I personally like this kurta. I mean the most comfortable dress ever. I wore white small loop earrings and braided my hair in French braid.

I took my phone and necessary down to have breakfast.

"Woah. This isn't fair that you are my sister. I want you as my girlfriend." Daniel complained. On this I rolled my eyes and sat on my seat.

"Did you rolled your eyes on me?" Daniel asked looking hurt. Like he is actually.

"Nope I was just exercising." I lied.

"You are lying to me?" He asked

"Nope." I said again.

"You two. Anyways what do you call this dress?" My mom asked

"Kurta. It's the most comfortable dress ever made." I said

"I also want one. This is beautiful also." My mom said giving us our breakfast.

"You can always check in my wardrobe. There are thousands of them." I said.

"Girls wardrobe." Daniel muttered.

"We heard that." I and mom said together and laughed.

After we finished our breakfast we went to our respective vehicles and went for school.

---

"Anne..... Annnneeeee........ Annnnnaaaannnnnyyyyaaaa...... BBBaaaarrbbbiiieee Dooolllll....." Drake said singing.

Since morning I tried to ignore him and get this thing that he should stay away from me through his thick skull, but did he understood? Nope. NADA. Zilch.

"What?" I snapped. We are in parking lot almost near his car.

"Come with me." He said

"Oh c'mon I have been telling you since morning-"Before I can finish he interrupted me and said, "Yeah yeah that you can't and stuff but why? Give me a valid reason and I will go."

"Drake please." I said

"You will not come on your on?" He asked challenging.

Oh so now he is challenging me.

"NO." I said with same stiffness.

"Okay then." He said and in the next moment I was on his shoulder.

"Drake put me down." I said and tried to release myself but his hold only tightened on my waist.

"Nah I'm having a nice view out here. By the way your ass is quite nice." He said

I gasped. HE- I'll kill him.

"Leave me." I said struggling much more.

"Okay." He said and put me in his car.

Before I could protest he closed the door on my mouth and entered the car from driver side.

"You- You let me get out now." I commanded trying to opening the door but he locked it.