Chapter 5 Ananya's Indroduction

It's Daniel's Picture

(Ananya's POV)

Daniel told me he will be bringing some friends and Sanket is also coming it means at least there will be someone I know.

I was comfortable in what I was wearing but you know whenever there are guests in house (who are strangers) I get excited.

I heard some noises downstairs. Okay it means they have arrived. But I decided going after 15-20 mins as I was doing a very important job. I was checking my notifications and friend requests. Yes that's an important job for me. I saw I got friend requests from Bianca and Ash and ohhh the badboy....Drake Freaking Hunter. Isn't the middle name I gave him cool?

I accepted Bianca's and Ash's friend request and thought twice before accepting Drake's.

I went down and then toward the kitchen. They all were in there. Okay Daniel's friends are Sanket, Ash and WTF!!!! No not wtf but DRAKEE!!! Why sweet lord?

"Hey bhai." Said Sanket

"Say it one more time and I'll kill you." I told him

Bhai means Brother in Hindi.

"Fierce." Drake commented.

"Where's Daniel?" I asked

"He went to buy pizzas." Ash answered

"Why don't y'all know how to operate phone?" I asked. Seriously I mean why to go out. Not that the pizza hut is near.

"I don't know." Said Drake

"What? To operate phone?" I asked

Ash chuckled. "No I don't know why Daniel went himself." Said Drake.

"Hey why don't both of you tell about yourselves? Anne, Sanket told us you have done many pranks. Why don't you tell us about any?" Ash asked excitedly.

"No. They are nothing. Just boring simple pranks." I said trying to shove away the topic.

"I'm still wondering you are not caught after doing that prank to the police officer. How?" Sanket remarked

I shoot him a death glare. I've already planned to kill him while he is asleep.

"Hey Barbie Doll do you have washrooms in the first floor?" Drake asked

"Don't call me that." I said

"Then tell me your name." He said

"Ash and Sanket have said my name many times." I said

"But I want to hear it from your mouth." He whined like a 5-year-old.

"Washroom is in every room." I said

"Okay." Drake said and went to first floor.

I took a sea near Sanket. "Please tell about the prank Sanket was referring to?" Ash said

"Oh let me tell." Sanket said

"Tell then." I said 'cause I know I'm not going to win.

"So it was like this. One day I and Anne were on Anne's bike. So we were going to cross a intersection which had a traffic police. Suddenly Anne stopped the bike and told me to put a paper on the number plates. Without asking I did it because I got an idea that she is going to do something funky and I like doing funky. When I got seated on bike again with helmet she told me to raise my right hand straight to my shoulder level. I did it. Anne started the bike and we went straight through the intersection and my hand touched the police belt tightly and the belt opened making the pant of police officer fall down." Sanket explained almost laughing at the last part.

"What? You raped a police officer." Ash said

"We didn't rape him." I said trying to act innocent.

Ash's amused face went to laughing and he fell of the chair. Wait! Was it that funny? I don't know about it but watching Ash, I and Sanket were laughing our ass off.

"Hey guys why are you laughing s hard? And Ash why are you on floor?" Drake asked.

"We are laughing on Anne's prank done on traffic police. That poor police." Ash said

"Actually Ash you are laughing on the prank. I and Anne are laughing on you." Said Sanket in between his laughs.

"Okay." Ash stood up

"Hey guys." Daniel entered.

"Hey." I said

I helped him with the food Daniel brought. Wow! He got me burgers. Yes I'm a burger girl. I choose burger over pizzas. I know it's weird.

"So why were you all laughing?" Daniel asked

"We were laughing on a prank done by Anne." Replied Ash

"Anne you do prank?" Daniel asked me shocked. He might have never thought of it.

"Yup." I said popping the 'p'

"Woah tell us also." Drake urged.

"Sanket you may tell. I'm going up. I've work to do." I said and took my burgers. By work I mean chatting and talking on Facebook and skype.

My night went very nice but the boys down couldn't shut and they were up till mom came. And mom came at 1 am. So you can now think a girl who always sleeps at 12pm had to sleep at 1am. Gosh!

Hey guys!! Hope you liked it. Please don't be a silent reader and comment your views.

If you haven't followed me on Instagram yet then follow fast at xopineapple_girlxo

W=