Chapter 13 Dance day

(Ananya's PoV)

Today after us both eka Drake and I reached school, my whole day was slightly less than perfect. I didn't get time to talk to Ash or Sanket today as there were hell of classes today. I only talked with B telling her all the details of yesterday which was a hell of mistake as B my bestie started making her assumptions on mine and Drake's relationship which may I add was nothing more than friends. Anyways, so she started making ship names and all her nonsense talks on what to do when which I preferably ignored.

I didn't sit with them at lunch as I went to library to find a guide book to English literature. I'm not actually weak in I English. But the thing is due to accent problem and the jet speed of Mr. Our-so-boring-English teacher's speech, I don't understand even ¼ of what the hell he speaks. And also the distraction known as Drake Hunter, sitting beside me in English class, helps me to concentrate like hell.

Oh! Speaking of Drake. I haven't seen him until now when a boy named MR. I- don't- care- whoever- he-is is irritating me by continuously talking and stalking me in whole school.

"You want to come tonight at my place. My parents are not at home." He said and gave me a filthy wink.

With my face lacking emotions, "I'm telling you.." I said only to get interrupted by a deep voice.

"that if you don't stop irritating her I will bury you alive where you are standing." Said the voice.

A hand made his way along my waist pushing me into a body. With the scent and voice, without looking up I can tell it was Drake.

"Umm.. D-drake." Said the boy

"So now do you want me to bury you alive or you will run from here?" he asked coldly.

And in a matter of seconds the boy ran. As he went out of sight I said, "By the way thanks but I could have managed myself."

"Yeah as you were managing like hell." He said

"I could have." I said and got out of his grasp.

"Yeah whatever." He mumbled.

"You not going home?" I asked

"Yeah! I will. Bye." HE sighed and went

I tried to talk to him but was stopped by Sanket's voice, "Bhai! Let's go"

"Sanket I've told you thousand times and am telling you one more time that if you don't stop calling me bhai I will kill you." I s threatened.

"Sorry Bhai." He said and ran. And I, I chased him until we reached to the auditorium.

He opened the door and we stepped in. All eyes on us. The auditorium was large and beautifully designed. There was a lady who I assume is our teacher was standing on the stage. She looked like she is in her mid- thirties.

"Oooo... Who is this Barbie Doll with you Sanket dear?" she asked

Barbie Doll? Do I really look like one?

"This is Ananya Mrs. Milley." Sanket replied.

"Hello Ananya. I'm Mrs. Milley and I see you are the Indian girl who came here for scholarships. Good. Good. I would like to see some of your moves." She said

"Okay Mrs. Milley." I said and headed over to the stage.

"You can choose your song child." She said

Oh yay! I was not nervous because well let's see I won Dance India Dance when I was 14.

"Hindi or English? Classical or Western?" I asked not sure what she expect.

"Hindi and western as I know you do well in classical." She said.

I started the song of Sun Sathiya song. I personally like this song and can do contemporary on this song. Which I definitely performed.

After my dance completed, clapping erupted from the whole auditorium. There were not much people sitting. A few guys and few Barbie dolls and Sanket with Mrs. Malley.

"Beautiful." Replied Mrs. Malley, "Now I've decided who are going for the interstate competition. Sanket, Brat, Ashley and Ananya. Next week I will tell you the details and all. For now the class is dismissed."

As we all went through the corridors I had a satisfactory smile on my face.

"Want to go to gym?" Sanket asked.

"Is it even a thing to ask?" I asked

"Will pick you up in 30 mins." He said and went toward his car and me toward my bike.

---------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys I know I updated after a so long time.. But you see my laptop had problems.

Please comment and vote.