Chapter 30 Party

(Drake's POV)Mike and Nicholas already went toward the kitchen but me... I'm finding my girl.Gotcha...

I went near a figure standing alone near the kitchen door.

"Gotcha..." I whispered huskily in her ear.

"Uhhh, Dammit Drake," Anne said. I took a moment to check her out. She was wearing a white and black frock with a floral design on her skirt. Her frock reached her mid-thighs. Her hair was loose on one side and she had minimum makeup.

Dammit looking at her only made me felt turned up. The things I want to do with her.....

"Take a photo. It will last longer." She commented taking me out of a trance.

"nice idea," I said and took a photo of hers.

"I see so you are the girl who whipped our man's ass," Mike commented with Nicholas.

"Mike." I glared at him.

"Maybe," Anne said chuckling.

"You are not like what Drake described," Nicholas commented. Okay, what is he up to?

"What did drake described?" Anne asked looking at me.

"He said you are beautiful but you are so lovingly beautiful... who knew this?" Nicholas said. Oh trying to flirt with my girl. I see.

"Thanks," Anne said and blushed.

I pulled her toward me and kissed her passionately.

A clearing of voice brought us back.

"Guys stop it. Why don't you go up to a room and do whatever stuff you want to do rather than showing it here?" Mike suggested with a smirk.

Anne's blush got deeper. She is looking like a tomato now. How cute...

"Hey, Mike Hey Nicholas." Greeted Ash and Sanket. Yeah, they already know each other.

"Wow, you guys already know each other?" Anne asked.

"Yup. You are just slow." Sanket said

"Yeah, whatever," Anne mumbled.

"So Anne how is life going with Drake? I mean if you want to know any of his childhood memories just ask us. We will tell you. Right Drakey?" Nicholas smirked at me.

Mental Note: Never let Mike and Nicholas stay with Anne alone...

"Oh, I would love to," Anne said and smirked at me.

How did I end up like this?

"You know once it was...." Mike started.

"Miiiikkkkeeee... complete it and I'll kill you." I threatened.

"Oh, Anne will you not save me when your gorilla-like boyfriend will beat my ass?" Mike asked Anne.

"Seriously guys are you from same parents?" Anne asked laughing.

"No actually I and Mike are parents and Drake is our epitome of love," Nicholas said.

On that, I and Mike both gave a hard slap on his head from the back.

"Ouucchhh why did you do that for?" Nicholas said rubbing his head.

"For bullshitting," Mike answered.

"Nicholas are you gay?" Anne asked and I almost spilled my drink.

"What? No, not at all. Why does everyone keep calling me gay?" Nicholas whined.

"Because you act like one," Mike mumbled and earned a glare from Nicholas.

Anne laughed and shakes her head

"Doll wanna dance?" I asked

"Sure." She said and we head toward the between of dance floor.

I wrapped her hands around my neck and wrapped my own around her waist and pulled her toward me.

She kept her eyes up to mine and we stared at each other.

I leaned in for a kiss and kissed her lips softly yet passionately. She immediately responded.I never felt like this for any girl. I will not leave her. I will that bastard of Ritesh. I moved from her lips to her jaw to her neck trailing wet kissing. She bit her lips. I moved toward her joint of neck and shoulder and sucked there making a mark. Yes, I marked her mine which she doesn't know yet. I will not tell her or she will kill me here only. Anyways back to the lips, I kissed her.We left each other lips breathing. I saw her red lips a little swollen and a smile of satisfaction came on my face when I saw my mark on her neck. This will tell other guys to stay away from her.

"Let's go and find our other friends," I suggested and she nodded.

We went toward the kitchen.

"Anne is that a hickey on your neck?" Bianca asked.

"Where?" Anne asked

Okay, it seems like my death is near.

"Here look," Bianca said and got out a mini mirror from her bag and showed Anne her mark.

"Drake do you know anything about it?" Bianca asked amusement laced through her words.

"Yup I have given it," I said with proud which made Anne glare at me.

"Oh god, you two are just so cute," Mike said with an ultra-shrill voice.

How am I friends with them? Oh, I forgot I also act like them sometimes.

Our party ended like that only drinking, playing and dancing. I would peck Anne's lip any moment and she would glare at me.

But the best part was when Daniel's mom messaged Anne that there is no one at their home and the door is locked. She can have a stay at Bianca's house. Guess what Bianca and Ash already left.

So her only ride was me to my house. I was so excited. I will get to sleep next to her again. Wow, I sound like a girl much.

So here we are in front of my house. Anne fell asleep on the way only.

I picked her up in bridal style and made my way to my room. I made her sleep on the bed. Her dress looked quite uncomfortable. So I did what a good boyfriend does. I dimmed the lights so that I can't see her body as you know I respect her and if I see her body I don't think I would be able to control myself.

I removed her frock and folded it on a side table. I brought one of my t-shirts and made her wear that. It reached just above her knees.

I stripped from my clothes and was only wearing boxers. I get on the bed, under the duvet and brought Anne closer to me. She snuggles in my chest and I went to a night of deep sleep.

Hey i'm back.... A new chapter.... my exams will be starting soon so maybe the next update will be after 17th September 2018.... Sorryyy....

But please vote and comment