2|Just Like Normal

Ruby looked around her VERY messy room- books scattered everywhere, her clothes strewn across the floor- all in all not a very a tidy place.

"You might want to tidy that room of yours," said Hitch as he walked in.

"Yeah I don't think my mom would be impressed,"replied Ruby, thinking of where to start from.

"Anyway, Mrs Digby told be to remind you- the Humberts are coming today..."

"Noooooo! All I need right now kid who plays sardines? What sort of life is this?"

"You got me kid." Hitch said as he walked out of the room.

She looked at her shirt which rightly said 'life is a bore'. Now was the time for Spectrum mission.

Beep! Her Bradley Baker watch said! She looked at it, it was Blacker. She put the watch to her ear- the conversation went like this:

"Hey, whats up buster?"

"Hear you're in trouble."

"Yeah, kinda am, you mind inviting me to visit our Spectrum friends?"

"Come on then, we don't have all day!"exclaimed Blacker. With that Ruby sprinted out the door, before anyone stopped her.

Today the entrance was on the other side of town, but Ruby was a fast runner and reached there in no time.

"Hey!"said the new receptionist- Walter- as he looked he waved warmly at Ruby. Ruby waved back,

"So, anything new?"asked Ruby.

"No, unless you say me learning Albanian is new."He shrugged.

"Cool," with that she left for Blacker's room.