26|The End

This is it guys, the last chapter of this story, Hope you enjoy! I will be writing a sequel by the way!!!!!!!!
The name of the sequel is :REACHING FOR THE TOP A Ruby Redfort (Lbaker) Fanfiction #2

You will be able to find it on my profile

ruby-redfort33

"We meet again..." whispered the Count. Suddenly there was a bang... as a bullet shot through the sky, aiming for Ruby... and suddenly she stepped to the side, and it hit him. The Count gasped in pain but stood erect, blood oozing from his leg.

She grasped the chance, and Ruby sprinted through the woods, calling names. Finally she got a response but stopped dead. She was face to face with a wolf. It stopped dead as she did. And they stared into each other's eyes. The Cyan Wolf. But they stood there, girl and wolf, staring into each other's eyes, reading their thoughts. All at once, both sprinted into the woods, Ruby helped her friends, and the Cyan wolf attacked the other hungry predators.

They didn't waste time saying hellos, her friends got up and ran back towards the house.

Before they ran, Ruby whispered "Hitch..."

The girl and the wolf sprinted with them, but just then the Count appeared in front of them, he shot a bullet. It travelled in slow motion and Ruby put up her arms, as it aimed for her heart. But just then the majestic wolf jumped in front of her. And then dropped to the floor and howled in pain. Suddenly LB and Baker ran out of the bushes and karate chopped the Count.

Ruby started weeping. This wolf, how ever wild, how ever creature, had saved her. As she saw the wound, it reminded her of Hitch. Tears soaked the wound. The creature looked her in the eyes and seem to smile. She smiled back and cuddled closer to it. And Hitch emerged from the bushes he saw the two and smiled, and dropped to the floor.

Ruby looked up. She ran to Hitch.

"Hitch..."

"I'll be fine Ruby..." he whispered.

The wolf gently crawled to them, and laid on Hitch, and they both closed their eyes...