17|A Normal Person Would...

Every one stood stock still in surprise and shock. When they all came to their senses blood was oozing every where. There lay on the floor was SJ blood oozing from her arm where the blade had thankfully missed but had hit Ruby in the shoulder instead. I took her a few seconds to realise and when she did she fell to the floor in loss of blood.

Everyone immediately rushed some ran others helped taking the injured victims. Finally when there was peace again was everyone suspended in fear more incidents.

Bradley ran all the way with Ruby, he knew how special Ruby was to Loveday, and he couldn't stand the sadness in her eyes if Ruby died.

Finally Ruby came out of the emergency room and was lain in a bed next to LB.

"You do seem to have the knack of injuring yourself quite a lot Redfort. Don't tell me you have an Angel Complex. Again."

"I guess me and my body don't go together very well."

"Smart comments always at the ready I see." LB raised her eyebrows.

"Always." She smiled. Baker just sat there amazed at there stupidity.

"I am truly amazed at your stupidity. Firstly Ruby a normal person would sit there moaning and complaining. And secondly, LB a normal person would not go around complaining about snarky comments given off by an equally snarky 13- year old girl. For God's see you had a near death experience!!!"

"I am not a normal person!" Said Ruby, "coz I don't honk a normal 13 year old girl would go around fighting crime..."

"If you are quite done yet with your speech, Redfort and Baker, can we go to the more serious topic involving why the mentioned incidents are happening?" Interrupted LB her gravelly voice having returned but with a hint of humour.