2

~Friday Morning~

I woke up to the sound of my alarm going off I rolled over and turned it off and then I got up. I walked to the bathroom and then did my makeup and my hair then I walked to my closet and changed into this.

After I got dressed I walked downstairs to the kitchen where I saw Elena and Greg sitting at the kitchen table waiting for me

After I got dressed I walked downstairs to the kitchen where I saw Elena and Greg sitting at the kitchen table waiting for me. "about time" Greg said standing up "hey a princess can take her time" I said grabbing my book bag. "bye mommy" Elena said as we walked out the house me and Greg walked Elena to her kindergarten and then we walked to school.

When we got there we walked inside and went our separate ways I decided to go to my locker today because we didn't need our history books. I opened my locker and took my book out to put it in when someone moved to stand next to me. I looked and saw Zion smiling at me "oh hey" I said turning away and closing my locker.

"Hey wait," he said grabbing my arm and turning me around which was low key a turn on. "what?" I said giving him a "really?" look "are you coming to our party tomorrow?" he said making me think for a moment I totally forgot they were having a party. "If you let go of my arm," I said making him look down and realize he was still holding it he pulled away and then smirked at me. "okay but you liked that," he said shrugging "bye Zion," I said turning around and walking into my 1st period.

I sat down next to Gianna who was talking to Brandon and Edwin when I sat down they all turned to look at me. "Aniah you should come with me to their party tomorrow night," Gianna said making me roll my eyes. "Zion just asked me again in the hallway," I said making Edwin and Brandon smile. "are you going?" Brandon asked making me shrug "I don't know yet," I said smirking.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Just before I went to lunch I had to go to the bathroom so I walked in and went pee but when I was about to walk out I heard a girl say my name. "oh my god that random bitch Aniah" she said laughing I looked through the door crack to see Janiah and Kelsey in front of the mirrors talking shit. "I know I don't know how Gianna is friends with that hoe," Janiah said making Kelsey laugh.

"I don't know why we're friends with that loser Gianna," said Kelsey digging through her bag "she's a follower," Janiah said shrugging. "ugh did you see Aniah talking to Zion today" Kelsey said rolling her eyes. "she better back the fuck off my man" Janiah said making Kelsey laugh "didn't you cheat on him" Kelsey said making Janiah look at her smirking then they both laughed. It's always fucking nice to see how people really feel about you, isn't it?

I opened the door and walked out smiling to have both of them look at me Janiah looked at me shocked and Kelsey looked at me uncomfortably. "Hey, Janiah hey Kelsey," I said waving at them both I walked to the side of Janiah and washed my hands it was quiet but it was perfect.

I dried my hands and then looked at Janiah "oh hey Janiah, by the way, I would slap you for talking shit but I don't want whore on my hand" I said smiling at her. She angry sighed and then gave me a dirty look I looked at Kelsey and gave her a dirty look. "and you're literally too stupid to insult so I'll save my time" I said when I walked past them and left the bathroom.