3

~Aniah's POV~

I woke up the next morning and checked my phone to see I had a text from Zion and Gianna. I checked the text from Zion first.

Zion

Good morning beautiful text me when you wake up, please

Morning and sure wassup?

Nothing I just wanted you to text me

Bye z I got shit to do

Gianna

Hey, girl, I was thinking you could come over before the party and get ready for me what you think?

Sure what time should I come over?

Come at like 7 if you can

Okay see you then

I locked my phone and then I got up and went downstairs to the kitchen. I saw my mom at the kitchen table on her laptop and I started to get a bowl of cereal. "You guys didn't really have a project did you?" She said as I turned around to sit at the table. I sat down and looked at her "no not really" I said as I took a bite of cereal.

"So what did you guys do?" She said closing her laptop and raising an eyebrow at me. "Just talked," I said shrugging "is that true?" She said like this was an interview. "Yes, mom relax," I said rolling my eyes "do you care if I sleepover my friends did house?" I said as she looked at me confused. "Do I know this friend?" She said "no her name is Gianna," I said as she thought for a moment. "Fine but when I text you text back," she said making me nod. I got up and walked to the kitchen.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was around 6:30 and I quickly took a shower before I went to Gianna's house. When I got out I changed into leggings and a t-shirt and packed a bag and left for her house.

I got to her house and knocked on the door she opened it and smiled at me. I walked in the house and we walked upstairs to her room. I walked in and it was painted all pink and black with pink stuff everywhere. "You like pink?" I said putting my bag on her bed. She rolled her eyes and walked into her bathroom as I followed her. She turned on music as we started getting ready. I did my makeup and my hair and then changed into this.

 I did my makeup and my hair and then changed into this

After I changed Elena changed and we left her house. We walked to Edwin's house because he only lived a block away from her. When we got to the house there was like 20 cars in the driveway. We walked up to the door and I opened it to the sound of gods plan playing. I looked around and saw people in the kitchen playing beer pong and getting drinks and people dancing in the living room.