12

I woke up after sleeping for about an hour. I got up and went to the bathroom. I took a shower and when I got out I did my hair and put it in a ponytail. I put on leggings, my vans, and my black Nike hoodie.

I left and went to school when I got to school I walked to homeroom and sat down next to Gianna. It was awkward because we were just sitting there not talking and there was clearly tension between us. "Gianna," I said as she looked up at me I scooted closer to her so no one could hear us. "I really need things to be okay between us," I said as she smiled at me. "oh thank god so do I," she said making me smile at her.

Honestly there was no reason for us to have drama it was just really awkward. "I really just need someone to talk to right now" I said as she titled her head and leaned closer to me. "It's about Zion" I whispered to her so Brandon and Edwin wouldn't hear us. She looked at me and then nodded. "I'll talk to you after school" she said as I nodded and moved back to my spot.

~3rd period~

I walked into the room and walked to my desk. I put my hood up and put my head down because I was tired as fuck. I was half asleep to where I could hear everything but didn't respond.

"hey, Aniah" I heard Zion say I thought about answering him but I didn't want to talk to him. So instead of answering him, I continued to sleep. He didn't try to wake me up or anything so I'm pretty sure he just turned around.

~lunch~

I walked into the lunch room with Luna and I told her about what happened with me and Gianna. We walked to the table and I sat down between Gianna and Luna. "have any of you talked to Zion?" Edwin asked looking around at the table.

Nobody said anything and people shook their heads no. "well he said my name in English but I didn't respond" I said as Edwin nodded his head. "oh don't turn around but he's walking over here" Austin said making me turn around. You can't tell someone to not turn around and expect them to listen.

I saw him walking over to us and I turned back around to Austin to see he was giving me a bitch face. "um hey guys" I heard Zion say I turned around and saw Zion standing at the end of the table.

"Hey Z," Brandon said breaking the silence. "can I sit here?" he asked as I looked down at my hands. They were still red and bruised from the fight. "yeah" Nick said then Z sat down and people went to talking so it wouldn't be weird.

At the end of lunch I got up to throw my tray away and Zion followed me. I threw my tray away and turned around to see him standing there. I tried to walk past him because I didn't want to talk to him. "Aniah," He said as I turned around. He walked a step closer to me and I looked at him up and down. "what" I said giving him attitude "I'm so sorry" he said looking down. The bell rang and I turned around and walked to the table I grabbed my bookbag and then left the room.

I walked to 8th period fast so Zion wouldn't try to talk to me. I walked into the room and walked to a desk in the back of the room. As soon as I sat down I put my head down and tried to sleep.

I felt someone sit next to me and I turned my head to see Noah. "Hey," he said smiling at me "hi," I said smiling back at him. "so what are you doing this weekend?" he asked me leaning back. Wow, the one weekend I'm grounded this hot ass sweet dude wants to hang out with me. "staying in my house all weekend because I'm grounded" I said rolling my eyes.

"oh yeah, I forgot about that" Noah said looking at me. "Noah and Aniah stop talking this is a study hall," the teacher said as we looked up at her. I ignored her and put my head back down.

I woke up to the bell ringing I stood up and grabbed my book bag. I walked out the classroom and went to my locker. I put my books away and left the school.

Someone walked next to me and I turned to see Zion. "in case you couldn't tell I don't want to talk to you" I said looking in front of me. " I need to talk to you," he said grabbing my arm and making me turn around. "Don't touch me?" I said half yelling at him "listen I didn't mean to kiss her I was clearly drunk and I don't know why you care because we don't date" he said getting mad at me. He really didn't know why I'm mad.

"really because my point of view you were on her and I don't care if we don't date because I clearly like you," I said rolling my eyes at him. He didn't say anything but he looked down "are we done now?" I said as he looked up. "what if I said I liked you to" he said being serious and pausing for a second.

"It doesn't matter because you fucked up," I said then I turned around and walked away. I walked home and I opened the door to see my mom walking down the stairs. "Hey," she said like she was about to tell me something. She walked to me and stopped in front of me "Friday night you have to watch Elena until Saturday noon" she said as I nodded. Our mom worked on the weekends for hours at a time.

"I'm gonna go upstairs," I said as she nodded. I walked past her and went into my room. I plugged my phone into the charger and then laid on my bed. I was so goddamn tired and I just wanted to sleep. I pulled my blanket over me and pulled my hood up. I loved taking naps with my hoods on it made me warm and made my nap better.

I woke up to someone shaking me I opened my eyes and saw Greg. "What?" I said pushing him off of me "someone's at the door for you" he said catching an attitude. "Who?" I asked confused as I sat up "go check" he said walking out the door. I got up and walked downstairs I opened the front door and saw Noah looking at the street.

I smiled at him and then stepped outside and shut the door. "What you doing here?" I asked making him turn around and smile at me. "I wanted to hang out I'm bored," he said as I walked over to the side of him. I leaned on the railing and looked at him he was holding a history book "you know I'm grounded" I said making him laugh. "So doesn't mean you can't leave," he said raising an eyebrow at me.

"I'm not trying to get in more trouble than I already am," I said making him laugh again. "You left this in study hall and I wanted to give it to you," he said handing me the history book. "Oh thanks that's so nice," I said taking it from him and smiling at him. "No problem I didn't know if you would need it or not," he said shrugging.

"I guess I'll go now," he said pushing his glasses up. I fucking love nerdy boys like him. "Okay bye Noah," I said smiling at him "Bye," he said smiling back. He walked to the stairs and walked to the street. I set the book down next to me and sighed looking around outside. The sun was setting so I assumed it was around 6 or so.

"You dating Noah now?" I heard someone say I looked up and saw Zion at the end of my driveway. "Why you worried about me?" I said as he walked to the stairs. He walked up them and over to me he leaned next to me and then looked at me. "It's been a while," he said as I ignored him and looked in front of me.

"Come on you can't be mad forever," he said turning his body to me. "It was a drunken mistake everyone has one," he said as I continued to ignore him. "Then why did you sit with her at lunch," I said looking at him with a bitch face. "Because I thought you all hated me," he said turning to the street and looking down.

"I just don't want this to ruin us," he said like we had something. As much as I wanted to forgive him I just felt like it would still be weird. "I don't want things to be awkward," I said making him look at me. "Are you still mad?" He asked half smiling "yes but I'll get over it," I said shrugging.

He smiled at me and looked at me up and down. "You never answered my question about Noah tho," he said making me laugh. "We're friends," I said leaning back on the rail and looking at the street. "friends don't bring history books to their houses," he said picking up the book.

I grabbed it from him and smiled at him "goodbye Zion" I said walking to the door. I turned back around and he was looking at me "see you tomorrow baby girl" he said winking at me and then walking away. When he said that it literally made my heart melt. This boy gives me mixed signals about him.

I walked back into the house and shut the door. "Why are you smiling?" Greg asks me making me look at him "don't worry about me" I said smirking at him. I walked upstairs to my room and put my book in my book bag.

(A/N) shorter chapter but what you guys think of Noah and Aniah?