17

Zion stood up and ran into the kitchen I waited a couple seconds. Zion came running back into the room with his phone. He practically fell over me and rolled next to me. "Zion" I said while laughing "Sorry bout that" he said laughing.

He typed his password into his phone and then called someone. "Yes hi can I have two..." Zion started then looked at me. "Cheese" I said popping up and grabbing his hands. "Cheese pizzas" he said while smiling. He gave the address as I turned around and picked a movie to watch.

He hung up the phone as I leaned back into the pillow next to him. "What is this?" He asked confused as the movie started playing. "Something to watch," I said laughing as he put his arm around me.

We watched about half an hour through when the doorbell rang. "I'll go," Zion said standing up but me being me had to be extra. "no imma get it," I said propping up and running past zion.

I opened the door and saw a somewhat attractive boy. He had black curly hair he was mixed and had the whitest and best smile ever. When he saw me he looked at up and down and smiled. "hey" he said "hi" I said smiling back "so it's gonna be 30.46" he said as I realized I had no money.

Zion ran next to me holding money "here you go" he said handing the two $20 bills to the boy. "you can keep the change" Zion said grabbing the pizza. "thank you so much" the boy said smiling his hot smile at him. "have a nice day" Zion said as the guy turned around and walked away.

I shut the door and we walked back to the living room. "you were practically undressing that guy with your eyes" he said as we sat down. "why you care?" I asked smiling as we opened the pizza boxes. "because your mine" he said smiling and looking down. I looked down to try to hide my blushing. "I'm changing this dumbass movie," he said grabbing the remote as I laughed.

We watched a couple movies until I finally let him put lion king on. "don't be surprised if I cry" I said leaning back as he laughed. We watched half of the movie until the front door opened. I turned around and saw his little brother walk into the room. "yall fucking?" he said as I laughed and grabbed my phone from the side of me. "go in your room damn," Zion said getting annoyed with him.

"imma head home it's getting late," I said standing up. "I'll see you tomorrow," he said smiling at me. "okay bye Zion bye Elom," I said waving at them. I left the room and walked outside where it was dark.

When I got to my house I saw that the house next to me had two cars in the driveway. Which is different because that house has been empty for a couple years now.

I ignored it and walked into my house I walked upstairs to my room and changed and went to sleep.

The next morning I woke up and went to my bathroom. I took a shower and then I did my hair and changed into this.

After I changed I walked downstairs and grabbed my book bag then I left the house

When I got to school I was walking to homeroom when I saw zion walking past me. When I looked up at him he looked sad. "hey z" I said walking over to him. He pushed past me and walked away o fucking k then.