24

I walked into the building that was called "school". What is that I don't know because I know it by hell. I was walking to homeroom when Zion saw me from across the hall. He said something to his friend and then ran over to me.

"Hey Aniah" He said putting his arm around me. "You coming with me to homeroom?" I asked making him laugh. "If you really want me to?" He said shrugging. "I'm good" I said making him laugh again.

"So I was thinking we should hang out again this Friday?" Zion said more of a question. I stopped in front of my homeroom and turned around and faced him. "Of course we can" I said making him smile. "Good I'll text you later then" he said not taking the smile off his face. "Bye Z" I said as he put his hands in his pockets. "Bye A" He said and with that I turned on my heel and walked into homeroom.

I walked over and sat down next to Gianna. "Hey Aniah" She said smiling at me as I sat down. "So we got something to tell you guys" Edwin said before I could say anything. I looked at Brandon with a weird look on my face as he did the same thing.

"Are you pregnant?" I asked Gianna making her laugh. "Hell no" she said while smiling. "But we date now" Edwin said not taking me by surprise. "That's surprising" I said being scarcastic. "I mean everyone kind of assumed" Brandon said shrugging.

"We still thought we should tell you guys" Gianna said having the board as class was starting.

I was walking to lunch when someone from behind me grabbed my bookbag. I turned around with a dirty look on my face to see princeton. "Dude what the hell" I said pushing him. "I'm just playing with you relax" he said putting his hands up in defense.

"I was thinking I could come over later?" Princeton whispered over to me. "Nah I don't wanna do that no more" I said crossing my arms. "What why not" he said I could tell he was getting low key mad. "Because I like Zion and I don't wanna mess this up" I said. thinking about Zion finding out gave me anxiety I know what I'm doing isn't right which is why I gotta make it right.

"It was your idea to do it in the first place" Princeton said practacially screaming. "Dude shut up" I said looking around the hall. "Whatever man I'll see you later" he said turning around and walking away. "You can't seriously be mad at me for this" I yelled over to him. He didn't say anything just kept walking. I rolled my eyes as I turned around and kept walking to lunch.

I sat down at our regular lunch table next to Zion and Austin. Zion turned to me smiling as he gave me a side hug then he turned back around continuing to talk to Edwin. I looked up to see Gianna and Luna smiling at me while raising an eyebrow. "its a hug" I mouthed while smiling "okayyyy" Luna said as Gianna hit her "dumb ass" Gianna said making me laugh.

"hey" Zion said as I turned my body to him "hey" I said smiling at him. "so for Friday I was thinking that we could go out" Zion said excitdly as I smiled. "sure" I said making him smile "good" he said. "hey Z" Edwin said making him turn around damn this boy is happy all the fucking time.

After school I walked home by myself because Princeton leave early also I'm pretty sure he's still mad at me. I was onmy street when I saw Princetons house I walked up to their porch and knocked on the door. The door opened and Princeton saw me "oh" he said quietly. "are you mad at me?" I asked gribbing the arm of my book bag.

"damn straight to the point huh?" he said making me roll my eyes. "can you answer me" I said as he rolled his eyes. "kind of but it's whatever I guess" he said shrugging. "can I ask you something?" I asked him as he walked outside. "what?" he said shutting the door and walking past me to their porch swing.

He sat down as I walked over and sat down next to him. "did you catch feelings?" I asked as he looked away from me not saying anything. "well that gave me my answer" I said as he looked back up at me. "I just think you're cool and I'm slowly getting feelings" he said whispering the last part.

"oh" I said looking down at my hands "you know I like Zi-" I started looking up at him "Zion yes I know" he said rolling his eyes. It was quiet for a momment until I spoke up "still friends?" I said looking at my hands. "yes" he said as I looked up at him with a slight smile on my face. "good" I said I looked over and saw a car I didn't reconzine pull into my driveway.

I turned to face Princeton who was looking the same way as me "I'll see you later I'm gonna see who that is" I said standing up. "okay bye Aniah" he said as I walked down the proch stairs "bye P" I said not turning around. I walked over to my house and opened the front door and I heard talking from the kitchen.

I shut the door and locked it then I walked into the kitchen to see my mom, Melissa and some guy I never saw before. He was white and fairly tall he had brown hair and green eyes for some reason he looked fimilar.

"hey" I said quietly as everyone turned their heads to look at me. "Oh Ryan this is my daughter Aniah, Aniah this is my friend Ryan" my mom said as I smiled at him. "hi" I said waving at him "hey" he said giving me a big smile. "him and Melissa are going to stay for dinner" my mom said as I nodded.

"okay well I'll be upstairs doing homework" I said then I left the room quickly. I walked up the stairs and walked to Gregs room. I opened the door and saw him playing fortnite he turned around and looked at me then looked back at the TV.

"you know Melissa's here?" I said sitting on the end of his bed next to him. "yeah I invited her" he said not looking away from the TV. "whos that guy?" I asked as he shrugged "probably mom's next boyfriend" he said as I nodded. "okay makes sense" I said standing up "shut my door!" Greg yelled as I left his room leaving his door open.

I went to my room and set my book bag on my bed then I laid down and pulled out my phone. I saw that I had a text from Zion which wasn't surprising.

Zion

Can I come over tonight?

My mom has some guy over and greg's mom

okay? and?

and no I don't even know these people

whatever bum

you've been attached lately you catching some feelings huhhhh?

I'm leaving you on open

That doesn't count you texted back
READ AT 4:54

Damn okay then

"Kids dinner is ready!" my mom yelled as I rolled off my bed. I opened my bedroom door and walked down the stairs. I went to the dinning room and saw everyone sitting down except me and Greg. I walked over and sat in the empty seat next to Ryan? I think his name was. Greg walked in and sat down next to me.

Everyone started eating and no one was talking except my mom and Melissa. "so how do you guys like school?" Ryan asked making me and Greg look up at me. "Greg got expelled" I said as he hit me in the arm. "really what for?" the guy asked looking confused "some guy was talking about Aniah so I beat him up" Greg said like it was nothing.

"at least you stood up for your sister" he said as I nodded. The whole night that Ryan dude kept talking to me and Greg about little shit and stuff like that. Eventually him and Melissa went home and everyone went back to doing there own stuff. While me being me went upstairs and went to sleep.

(A/N) PLUGGGG GO PEEP MY NEW BOOK "drained" ITS ABOUT ZION AND I LIKE IT LIKE 1,000X BETTER THAN THIS BOOK DONT HATE ME ANYWAY LOVE YOU BYE