9

We were chilling at Luna's house for a while until Gianna texted us saying she was leaving. Me and Luna left her house and walked to Nick's house. When we got there I saw like 3 cars there. We walked in the backyard because we could hear people talking.

When we walked back there I saw Gianna sitting on the edge of the pool. Also two other girls that I have never saw before and I saw Austin, Brandon, Edwin and Nick in the pool. I walked over to Gianna and took my shirt and pants off because I changed before we left Luna's house. I sat next to her and looked at the two other girls. One of them was mixed with black hair and the other was Asian with clearly dyed hair.

They saw me staring and the blonde one spoke up. "Hi I'm Fiffany" she said smiling at me and Luna who was sitting next to me. I'm sorry but why did her parents name her Fiffant and not Tiffany? "Hi I'm Aniah and this is Luna" I said smiling back and pointing at Luna. "Oh and I'm Alexys" the mixed girl said smiling at us.

Alexys and Fiffany turned back to the pool and I heard the door behind us open and I turned around to see Zion. I smiled and when he saw me he smiled. I turned back around and Luna was now in the pool. "Come in" She said talking to Gianna and the other girls. Zion sat down next to me and I turned to look at him.

"Okay who are those girls?" I whispered making him look behind me. "Alexys and nick are talking and Fiffany and Austin we think are dating" he whispered back to me making me nod. "Look at you" Zion said looking at me up and down he was talking about how I had a bathing suit on. "Look at you" I said mocking him and looking at him up and down.

He rolled his eyes smiling and then I looked back at the pool. I saw Luna and Brandon talking in the corner of the pool and I saw Alexys and Nick smiling with nick standing in front of Alexys in the pool. Edwin and Gianna were no where to be found and Austin and Fiffany were sitting over on the chairs talking.

I turned back to Zion to see him staring at me. "Why do you always do that?" I asked confused "what?" He asked playing dumb. "You always look at me" I said smiling and making him look down at his feet. "Because I want to" he said kicking his feet a little. "So how long did you and Janiah date?" I asked turning my body to him. He looked up at me and shrugged "which time?" He asked catching me off guard.

I never thought of Zion to be the type of person to get cheated on. When I first met him I figured he would be the person to cheat. But also Janiah is a whore sooooo. "Just like overall" I said shrugging "about two years" he said looking up at the sky.

"Was she your first love" I asked as he looked down and sighed. "Yeah I guess so she was also my first heartbreak" he said looking back at me. I was happy Zion was actually answering my questions instead of ignoring them. "What about you?" He asked while looking at his feet "what about me?" I asked. "Did you ever have a first love?" He asked making me think to my ex.

"Yeah" I said quietly while looking at my feet. I wasn't ready to tell him all about it though because we were by all these people. "What happened?" He asked as I looked up at him. "He cheated" I said shrugging "wow" Zion said still looking at his feet.

I looked around and saw that no one was outside anymore. "How long have we been out here?" I asked grabbing my phone next to me. I looked at the time and it was 11:34. I set it down and pushed myself in the pool. I turned around and looked at Zion who was smiling at me. I put my hair up in a ponytail and turned back around. "Come in" I said crouching down in the water.

I turned around and he pushed himself in the waiter. "It's cold as hell" he said walking over to me. "It's whatever" I said as he stopped in front of me. "You're so pretty" He said smiling at me. I looked down because I started to blush. I looked back up and he was still looking at me "thanks" I said. "Can I ask you something?" Zion said grabbing my hand and pulling me to the corner of the pool. "What?" I asked curious as he was sitting in the corner of the pool. He put his hands around my bottom back and pull me closer to him. "Why don't we date?" He said looking at my lips and then my eyes.

Let me tell you that shit caught me off guard. First of all I was basically on his lap and we were like one inch away from each other. "Goo question" I said smirking at him he still had his hands on my back and he pulled me ever closer. He leaned it and we kissed mid way through I put my hands on the back of his head.

We made out for like a long ass time I felt Zion's hand move down and I didn't stop him. "Aniah!" I heard someone yell as I pushed away from Zion. I turned around and saw Luna "yea" I said as she stopped in front of the pool. She looked at me and then looked at Zion "Did I interrupt something?" She said smiling at us. "No" Zion said shrugging "okay then why do you have lipstick on you're face?" She said to Zion. I looked at him and he did I laughed and looked at the water.

"Never mind" Luna said walking away "oops" I said making Zion laugh. "Let's go inside" he said walking past me to the ladder. We both climbed out and I grabbed a towel and my phone. We walked inside and no one was in the living room.

I walked in the living room and sat on the couch with my towel wrapped around me. Zion came next to me and sat down I opened Snapchat and took a picture of him and send it for streaks. I saw that nicks family had a fireplace that was on. "Ohh" I said getting up and walking over there. I sat down next to the fire and Zion sat next to me.

I turned my body to him and he smiled at me. "It's like everytime we do something someone walks in" he said making me laugh. "That is true" I said as Zion smiled. Luna walked in the room with Brandon. "Hey Aniah you almost ready to go?" She asked me making me stand up. "Sure" I said Luna turned to Brandon and said something to him as I turned to Zion.

"Bye z" I said smiling at him he looked at me up and down and smiled "bye" he said. I turned around and walked to Luna "bye Brandon" I said waving at him. He waved back and I quickly put my clothes back on and then we walked  to the front yard. I saw Gianna and Edwin in the front on the swing.

"Gianna we're leaving" Luna said as Gianna stood up. She said something to Edwin and then walked over to us. We walked back to Luna's house. "So what were you and Edwin doing?" Luna asked Gianna making her smile. "Don't worry about me" she said looking down.

"Okay but what about you and Brandon?" I said changing the subject. I looked at her and she rolled her eyes "I don't know because when I came to find you it was because something weird happened" she said looking at her feet and kicking a rock.

"What happened?" Gianna asked her "I told him I used to like nick and he got mad" she said as I rolled my eyes. "Okay but you don't like him now so why does it matter?" I said as Luna looked at me. "Exactly!" She said making me and Gianna laugh.

When we got to Luna's house we had to be quiet. We secretly walked up to Luna's room and she sat on her bed as Gianna started changing. "Do you care if I take a shower?" I asked as she shook her head no.

I took my bag and walked to her bathroom. I took a shower and then when I got out Gianna was sleeping on the floor and Luna was sleeping on her bed. I walked to her bed and laid down next to her I put my phone on the charger and fell asleep fast.

(A/N) shorter chapter then normal but I wanted to end here because let's say the next chapter is about to be JUICY AS HELL