10

I woke up the next morning to see Gianna dancing next to the bed. I sat up and looked at her confused. I saw the bathroom door was open and Luna was in their curling her hair. "why are you dancing?" I asked pushing the blanket off of me.

She stopped dancing and looked at me smiling. "guess what!" she yelled as I stood up "what?" I said confused. "my parents are out of town and you know what that means!" she yelled as I picked up my bag and walked into the bathroom.

"do I?" I said as I stood next to Luna and set all of my hair stuff up. "It means a party" Luna said as she sprayed her hair with hair spray. "oh okay" I said as I finished up on my hair.

I did my makeup and then changed into black jeans, a black long sleeve crop top and my black jordans. After I changed I walked over to Lunas bed and sat down.

"girl I have to go home and get ready for this party" Gianna said picking up her bag. "If you want I can come help you" I said taking my phone off the charger. I put my charger in my bag and my phone in my back pocket.

"okay that would be nice" she said smiling at me. "I'm going to stop home first" I said as she nodded. "bye Luna" Gianna said as Luna said bye back "bye Luna" I said following behind Gianna.

I walked back to my house and walked upstairs to my room. I grabbed a bookbag because I wasn't bout to be in party clothes all day. I packed clothes and hair stuff and then walked downstairs.

I walked into the kitchen so I could eat something before I left. I was making myself a sandwich when Greg walked in.

"hey" he said walking to the fridge "hi" I said sitting down. "is Gianna having a party tonight?" he asked me turning around and shutting the fridge. "yes why?" I asked confused as I ate my food. "because a bunch of seniors are posting about it" he said sitting down at the table by me.

"oh are you going to go?" I said as I took another bite of my sandwich. "I don't know maybee" he said making me laugh. Our mom walked into the room with an attitue "your ass isn't going anywhere after that fight" she said pointing at Greg and making me laugh.

"mom it's been a week I can go back to school now" he said turning around. "are you talking back to me now?" she said looking at him up and down. I was trying so hard not to laugh because then my mom would get on me. "so I can't go?" he said as she shook her head "hell no" she said making Greg turn around rolling his eyes.

I finished eating and I threw my napkin and paper plate away. "can I still go?" I asked as my mom looked at me. "sure just text me if I text you" she said making me smile. "okay mom bye" I said standing up and grabbing my bag.

"bye baby" she said "bye Greg" I said as I walked out the house. I walked to Gianna's house when I got there I opened the door. She was playing look alive and was dancing whill making snacks.

I walked into the kitchen which is where she was and I put my bag on the table. I looked around and she was going all out. She had lights all over the house that were the color blue and she had all these chips, drinks and snacks all over the tables.

"damn girl you going all out" I said making her laugh. I helped her finish making all the snacks.

We both went up to her mom's master bathroom and got ready. I did my makeup and did my hair then I changed into this.