21

I woke up on Saturday morning I looked around my room and rubbed my eyes. I rolled over and checked my phone to see I had new messages.

HoEeSss

Luna - guys let's have a sleepover tonight

Gianna - yes we haven't hung out in forever

Luna - let's have it at my house my parents are still out of town

Gianna - okay I'm coming at 6

I gotta juice you guys later

~~~~
Zion

Aniah I can't have you be mad at me forever we gotta talk

If you don't want me to be mad then don't make me mad

What did I even do bc I said I liked Janiah?

Then u said u didn't asked me out then were up on her the next night not to mention when we were messing you kissed her but Idc I'm over you

Wow so it's over just like that

I guess so but we can still be friends?

We'll see

Okay cocky

Nah I'm jp I still want to be friends please

Can you handle that tho?

Wym?

Well you did say you liked me sooo

I know but if you're over me I'll get over you eventually

I locked my phone and got out of bed. I walked to the bathroom and took a shower. When I got out I changed into my light pink thrasher hoodie, leggings and my black vans.

I did my hair and makeup and then grabbed my phone. I walked downstairs and into the kitchen. I put toast into a toaster and turned around to see Greg.

"Oh hey" I said as he sat down at the table. "Hey" He said as I turned around to the toaster. "Did you ever talk to Melissa?" I asked pulling my toast out the toaster. "No I haven't seen her I'm going to talk to mom about it today" he said as I pulled out the peanut butter.

"That's good" I said putting the butter on the toast. I turned around and sat at the table and started eating. "What do you think of Jasmine and Princeton?" He asked me as I looked up from my plate.

"I mean Princeton is fine" I said taking a bite of my toast. "So is Jasmine" he said raising an eyebrow at me as I laughed. Someone knocked at the door and I stood up "I'll get it" I said walking to the door.

I opened the door and saw Princeton he smiled at me. "You got peanut butter on you" He said bringing his hand to my face. He wiped it off and I smiled at him. "So what are you doing today?" He asked as I crossed my arms. "Going to Luna's house you should ask Jasmine if she wants to come" I said as he nodded.

"I just wanted to see if you wanted to come over later?" He said smiling and looking down. "Well maybe if you asked earlier I would've said yes" I said as he looked up at me. "Really?" He said wait an eyebrow raised.

"Yeah well now you're too late" I said as I backed into the house. "Bye now" I said as he shook his head smiling. I shut the door and walked upstairs. I heard my phone ringing and I picked it up off my bed. It was a FaceTime call from Zion I contemplated on answering it. I answered it and set it on my dresser.

"Aye what you doing tonight?" He asked I looked at the phone and he was walking around outside. "I'm sleeping over Luna's house" I said as I grabbed a bag. "Why?" I asked putting pajamas into the bag.

"Cause I wanted to hang out with you but it's cool I guess" he said as he held the camera low. "Well if you bring Edwin, Brandon and another single boy you can come" I said as he looked at the phone confused.

"Why would I bring them?" He asked as he looked away again. "Because Luna, Gianna and this other girl" I said as he nodded. "I probably will come then" he said as I closed my book bag. I put it over my shoulder and grabbed my phone as I walked downstairs.

"I'm walking to Luna's but stay on FaceTime with me" I said as I walked to the front door. "Okay" He said "Bye mom!" I yelled before I left the house. I walked to the street and started walking to Luna's.

"I'm surprised you still wanted to be friends" Zion said as I looked down at the phone. "Honestly I really couldn't see myself hating you" I said shrugging. "That's adorable" he said as I looked down and saw him smiling. I got to Luna's house and looked down "Okay Z I'm here so imma go bye" I said before hanging up.

I walked to Luna's door and opened it as I walked in. I saw Luna and Gianna turn around from the couch and look at me. "Heeeyyyy" luna said as I walked to the living room. "Hey so I invited Jasmine" I said sitting on the couch. "Oh she's cool I met her at the party" Gianna said.

"Yeah I also may have invited Zion, Brandon and Edwin" I said waiting for their reaction. "Oh fuck yes" Gianna said as I laughed. "Brandon needs to learn how to flirt" Luna said turning to the TV.

The doorbell rang and I stood up "it's probably Jasmine" I said walking to the door. I opened it and saw Jasmine "hey girl" I said moving out the way so she can come in. She walked into the house and I shut the door. I walked into the living room with her following me.

"Guys this is Jasmine and Jasmine this is Luna and Gianna" I said making the girls turn to me. I sat on the couch next to Gianna with Jas sitting next to me.

"Aniah invited some guys over so you mess with anyone?" Luna asked Jasmine while looking at the TV. "No" Jasmine said turning to me "did you invite Zion" she asked me.

"Yes why?" I asked confused "my brother was talking about him the other day" she said shrugging. I turned to Luna and Gianna and they both were smiling at me. "Where's the bathroom?" Jasmine asked standing up.

"First door upstairs" Luna said as Jas nodded. She walked out the room and I turned to the girls. "I think Princeton likes you" Gianna said as Luna laughed.

"I kind of fucked him last night" I said as Gianna looked at me with her mouth open and Luna screamed. "Wait what about Z?" Luna asked turning to me. "What about him were friends" I said shrugging. "Okayyyy" Gianna said as I laughed and shook my head.

"Girl P is hot bag him," Luna said as I looked down uncomfortably. "you still like Z don't you," Gianna said as I looked up at her. "no he pissed me off sometimes," I said rolling my eyes. Luna was about to say something when Jasmine walked into the room.

We ended up watching movies until there was a knock at the door. "ill get it" I said standing up I walked over to the door and opened it. I saw Zion, Brandon, Edwin and Austin. This night was gonna be fun as fuck.