26

Zion parked the car as we both got out I looked in front of me to see an Italian restaurant. We walked inside and I looked around to see that this place was popping off. We walked up to the lady that worked there and I looked around as Zion talked to her. "follow me" she said to us as I gave her a light smile. We turned around and followed her to a booth where I sat on one side and Zion sat down on the other.

We both ordered drinks and she walked away "I'm not gonna lie I've never been on a actual date before" I said as Zion looked up at me surprised. "what?" I asked as he shook his head "have you ever had a boyfriend before?" He asked me. "yeah but we never went out" I said looking down at the menu and thinking about my ex.

The lady came back and gave us our drinks and then we ordered our food and she walked away again. "you look really cute tonight" Zion said making me look away from him and blush. "are you blushing" Zion said as I looked up at him and smiled. "leave me alone" I said making him laugh. 

We talked about a bunch of random stuff and stuff that we liked to do and it was nice. When we finished eating Zion payed the bill and then we walked outside. "thanks for dinner" I said as we got into his car. "of course" he said as he put his keys into his car "this is random but I wanna meet your mom" I said turning to face him. 

"why?" he asked while smiling "because I'm sure she's nice as hell" I said making him laugh. "maybe you can meet her soon who knows?" he said shrugging. I smiled as he kept driving we eventually got to the bowling alley and I was really excited for bowling for once in my life. We went inside the building and went to a lane. 

"lets play for a bet" I said turning around to look at Zion who was putting our names into the machine. "what for?" he asked as I walked up to the machine and leaned on it. "if I win" I said while pointing at myself. I thought for a moment "if I win" he said making me look at him "you have to kiss me" he said while smiling. I smiled and blushed a little "if I win you have to run down the alley" I said pointing behind me while laughing. 

His smile faded away and he looked up at me "fine" he said standing up. "bet you thought I would say some cute shit huh?" I said making him laugh. "take your damn turn" he said pointing at the ball as I laughed. 

I picked up the ball and took my turn getting a strike I turned around and smiled at him "what can I say I'm a pro" I said as he sighed and rolled his eyes. "whatever Imma bet you" he said as I laughed "sure" I said watching him take his turn. He took his turn and got a 7 and turned around smiling a little bit. 

We played for about another hour until we both took our last turns. We walked to the score board and it was 110 to 100. "oh shit I won" I said making Zion laugh "that means you gotta do your bet" I said pointing at him and laughing. "fine bet" he said taking his bowling shoes off. "I'm so excited" I said pulling out my phone I opened snapchat as he started running towards the lane. 

I started recording as he slid and fell on his ass I started dying and stopped recording. I saved it to my memories and posted it as he walked back up the lane. "you did not just record me" he said as I was still laughing. "yes look" I said showing him my phone as he stood next to me he laughed at the part when he fell. 

I locked my phone and put it in my pocket and looked up at Zion who was putting his shoes on. When he finished putting his shoes on he looked down at me "you only won by 10 points though" he said pointing at me. "good job trying though" I said making him laugh he smiled at me and started to lean in. 

We both leaned in and connected our lips together we stayed like that for a couple of seconds until I pulled away. He smiled at me as we were both still close to each other "I still got my half of the bet" he said while smiling. I laughed as I pushed him a little bit I walked over to the chair and took my shoes off and put my original shoes back on. 

I stood up and we took our shoes back and went back to his car. The whole car ride back to my house we listened to music while singing over it. When we got to my house we both got out the car and walked up to the front door. I stopped and turned to Zion "are you coming inside?" I asked kind of confused. "is your mom home?" he asked as I smiled it's cute when boys like to see your parents. 

"no she's probably out with that Ryan guy" I said rolling my eyes "then I guess not" Zion said shrugging. "I'll see you Monday then" I said smiling at him "see you Monday" he said looking down at me while smiling. He leaned in again and I did the same thing we connected our lips and had another kiss. We both pulled away at the same time and smiled at each other "bye Aniah" Zion said as I opened the door. "bye Z" I said waving at him he walked down the porch steps as I walked into the house.

I closed the door and crossed my arms over my chest while smiling damn this boy makes me really happy. All the lights downstairs were turned off so I assumed everyone was asleep. I walked up the stairs and went to my room. I changed into Pj's and plugged my phone into the charger then I got into bed and fell asleep. 

(A/N) Sorry if it was a little boring chapter but I wanted it to be about there date BUT DONT WORRY JUICE IS COMING