14

-Friday morning-

I woke up and walked to my bathroom I took a shower. I did my hair and makeup and then changed into a white long sleeve shirt light jeans and my white vans. I grabbed my phone and bookbag and walked downstairs. "Bye mom," I said walking past the kitchen. I walked past her and went to the door I opened it and left the house.

When I got to school I walked to homeroom and sat down next to Gianna. She turned to me and was smiling "girl Edwin is having a party tonight" she said as I rolled my eyes. "You know I'm grounded," I said as she laughed "right I forgot," she said turning to Edwin. "You could sneak out," Brandon said as I turned to face him.

"I'm watching my little sister," I said as Edwin tuned to me. "You have a brother," he said shrugging "maybe?" I said shrugging. I turned back to the teacher as he started talking.

-after school-

I walked out of the building and started walking home when I heard someone call my name. I turned around to see Zion walking over to me. I turned back around as he walked next to me "What?" I asked looking up at him. "come to Edwin's house with me" he said smiling at me as I rolled my eyes. "for the thousandth time I'm grounded" I said looking in front of me. "okay but your mom's not home just come" he said begging me as I shook my head.

"I have to go home," I said walking across the street as he stood there. "see you tomorrow" he yelled as I kept walking. "wait tomorrows Saturday?" I said confused turning around. "I know," he said as he walked away. I smiled to myself as I turned around and walked home.

When I walked into the house Greg was walking down the stairs with Elena. "I'm going to a friends house tonight," he said walking over to me as Elena walked into the living room. "okay," I said nodding and walking into the living room "bye," he said as I sat on the couch "bye," I said back. Then I heard the door open and shut Elena started to watch TV as I went onto my phone.

It was around 11 and Elena had just gone to sleep as I walked downstairs. I went to the living room to turn off the TV when there was a knock at the door. I walked to the front door and opened it to see Noah. I smiled when I saw him and he smiled back "hey," I said leaning my head on the door.

"need help?" he asked shrugging as I moved for him to come in "no but you can still stay," I said as he walked into the house. I shut the door and walked over to him because he was standing awkwardly in the middle of the room. "I've never been in your house before," he said looking around "come on," I said walking past him and up the stairs.

I walked into my room with him right behind me I walked in and shut the door. He sat on my bed as I sat across from him. "why did you want to come to your room?" he asked me as I shrugged. "I don't know," I said shrugging. He looked around my room and smiled looking in the corner of it I turned around to see what he was looking at. He was staring at my little bookshelf filled with books.

"you read?" he asked me as I turned to him and smiled "sometimes," I said shrugging. "It's cute you have your own bookshelf and shit," he said making me laugh. "stop looking over there," I said moving my hand in front of his face.

He laid down on my bed and I laid next to him as we looked up at my ceiling because I had a mirror up there. "I like hanging out with you it's always chill and chill vibes," I said smiling as I made him smile. "I like hanging out with you to," he said smiling back at me I turned my head and looked at him. He turned his head and looked at me smiling "why are you smiling at me?" he asked looking at me up and down.

"I'm not," I said turning my head back to the mirror "but you were," he said laughing as I looked at him and hit his chest. I looked up at him and he was smiling at me we laid there like that for a moment until he did something. He moved his hand to the side of my face and leaned in kissing me. This was our second kiss beside the first night I met him and it was way fucking better than the first one too.