18

I woke up the next morning and went to the bathroom I took a shower and did my hair. I did my makeup and then changed into a light pink thrasher hoodie black jeans and black vans.

I walked downstairs and grabbed my bookbag. I walked outside and walked next door to Princeton house. I knocked on the door and an older lady opened it and smiled at me. "hello is Princeton here?" I asked smiling back at her. "yes who are you?" she asked nicely. "I'm Aniah I live next door," I said as she smiled and nodded.

Princeton popped up next to her and pushed past her "bye mom" he said walking down the stairs. I turned around and walked away with him. "your mom is nice" I said as he rolled his eyes and smiled. "shes alright" he said shrugging "did you get your schedule yet?" I asked as he pulled his book bag off his back.

"yeah it's right here," he said digging his hand into his bag and taking it out holding a piece of paper. I grabbed the paper from him and saw that we had study hall and Spanish together.

"we have the last two classes together," I said handing him the paper back. "good," he said smiling he put the paper back into his bag and looked over at me. "so you like got a boyfriend?" he asked as I rolled my eyes. "good question the guy I supposedly mess with is mad at me and I don't know why" I said while looking down at my feet.

"well if he really likes you he will come around," he said as I looked back in front of me. " I guess," I said shrugging we got to the school and walked inside.

"see you later," he said smiling at me as I smiled back and waved "bye," I said. I turned around and started walking to homeroom when I saw Zion about to walk past me. "hey" I said walking over to him he ignored me and I grabbed his arm. "Z really? What's up with you?" I said as he turned around and gave me a dirty look.

"don't worry about it," he said pulling his arm back and turning back around. He walked away as I rolled my eyes and turned back around. W.E.

I walked into homeroom and sat down next to Gianna. I turned around and faced Brandon and Edwin. "whats up with Z?" I asked as they both looked at me.

"I don't know he must be in a bad mood or something?" Edwin said cluelessly while shrugging. "he's being mean to me for no fucking reason" I said getting a little heated.

Edwin just shrugged as Brandon just listened. Idk why the boys are being all distant like what the fuck is going on.

I walked into the lunchroom and walked over to our table. I sat down next to Nick and Luna as Zion sat across from me.

As soon as I sat down he looked down at his phone. I looked up at him and crossed my arms on the table. He looked up avoiding eye contact and gave me a dirty look. "why you looking at me?" he asked with a lil attitude. "why are you being mean to me?" I asked shrugging as he looked back down.

"o fucking k" I whispered pulling my phone out and going on Instagram. When the bell rang I got up and walked out the room. "Aniah!" I heard someone call my name from behind me. I turned around and saw Princeton walking towards me. "oh hey" I said smiling at him as we walked to Spanish.

"You gonna sit by me today?" He asked as I nodded "of course" I said like it was obvious. We walked into Spanish and we sat down in the back of the class. "have you talked to your boyfriend today?" he asked saying boyfriend in a weird way.

"okay one he is not my boyfriend," I said turning to him. "and two no he's still being annoying for no reason," I said looking down. "Okay class listen up," the teacher said as I looked up. "he'll come around," Princeton said as I turned to the teacher.

After school was over I walked out of study hall. I walked out the building when I saw Zion and Janiah talking by the stairs. Zion looked up and saw me I felt someone put there hand on my shoulder. I looked next to me to see Princeton.

"walk home with me?" he asked as I smiled at him "yeah," I said. We walked down the stairs and I looked over to see Janiah and Zion we're gone.

"so can you tell me who the boy is?" Princeton asked as we crossed the street. "you wouldn't know him" I said dodging the question. "aniah come on" he said with his arms out. "it's me" he said pointing at himself and smiling.

"I just met you yesterday," I said laughing and shaking my head. "okay but it doesn't mean we can't be best friends," he said as I smiled.

"its Zion," I said turning to face him as he looked confused. "you right I don't know who that is," he said grabbing the straps of his book bag.

We walked a little farther until I saw Zions house. I stopped walking and turned to Princeton "hey I'm gonna stop here I'll see you later" I said as he nodded. "okay bye aniah" he said waving "bye P" I said as he turned around and smiled at me. "p?" he asked confused "a lil nickname" I said then I crossed the street.

I walked up to the front door of the house and knocked on it. I waited a couple seconds until Elom opened the door. "I assume you here for me," he said smirking at me as I laughed. "your funny is Zion here?" I asked looking past him.

"yea hrs upstairs in his room" he sod moving out the way so I can come in the house. "okay thanks," I said walking into the house. I walked up the stairs and went to Zion's room. I opened the door and he was sitting on his bed playing fortnight.

I shut the door and he turned around "what are you doing here?" he asked turning back to the TV. "to talk to you since you want to ignore me" I said walking to the end of his bed and sitting down. "yeah" he said not paying attention to me.

"zion what's up with you I didn't do anything to you," I said getting mad at him. " it's not you," he said quietly while continuing to look at the tv. "then what is it?" I asked confused.

He paused the game and turned to me "okay" he said turning to me. "so Janiah got a boyfriend" he said as I looked at him confused. "okay good for her?" I said confused. "no you don't understand," he said getting annoyed " I don't want her to have a boyfriend," he said sighing.

I looked down and played with my hands "you still like her?" I asked quietly. " I think so but u also like you," he said grabbing my hands. I pulled them away and looked up at him. "come to me when you get over Janiah then we'll see what happens" I said giving him a fake smile and standing up. I walked out his room and outside I walked all the way to my house without a tear going down my face.