4

~Monday morning~

I woke up and did everything that I had to do for school and then me, Elena and Greg left we dropped Elena off and then walked to our school. When we got there we both went our separate ways I tried to walk to homeroom but I saw Zion standing by Mr. Peters door. I tried to walk right past him but he grabbed my arm and I turned around. "yes?" I said moving my arm from his hold. 

"you good?" he asked gripping his backbag strap "why wouldn't I be?" I said crossing my arms and trying to act natural. "well Saturday when you came back to the house you were acting a little weird" he said making me roll my eyes how can he not know why I'm pissed. "I'm fine," I said then I turned around and walked into science. 

~Lunch~

I walked into the lunch room with Gianna next to me "we can sit with the boys again" she said to me as we walked over there. Gianna sat down next to Edwin and I sat down next to Brandon with Zion across from me. "hey Luna is going to sit with us" Gianna said as the table just nodded "good she's hot" Brandon said smiling. I looked at Nick who was looking at his food not saying anything. I felt someone behind me so I turned around to see Luna setting her stuff down next to me. 

She smiled at the table and then everyone got in their own conversation Luna turned to me and looked a little annoyed. "you didn't tell me you sat with Nick" she said making me smile "it's okay trust me" I said while secretly pointing behind me to Brandon. "what about him?" she asked confused "he thinks you're cute" I said not using his exact words. "well he is hot to" she said smiling I laughed and turned back to normal. 

~After school~

Lunch was a little fucking weird because I could feel Zion looking at me and whenever I looked up he would look away. After school, I had to walk alone because Greg had football practice I went to my locker to put my history and geometry books away. When I saw two girls standing next to me I looked over and saw Janiah and Kelsey. 

"what do you need?" I said rolling my eyes and closing my locker "I know you're not with Zion" Janiah said making me laugh. "I know but I also know he's not with your whore ass," I said walking past her. She grabbed my bookbag and pulled me back and I was ready to fight this bitch I  pushed her hand off of me and she gave me a dirty look. "you better watch yourself" she said pointing her finger in my face. "and you better watch your fucking hands" I said getting in her face. She stood there with that bitch face and then turned around and walked away I rolled my eyes and started to walk outside.

I walked outside when I felt someone put their arm around me I looked to the side of me and saw Nick. "oh hey" I said then I looked ahead of me he moved his arm and started walking with me "I saw you with Janiah" he said smiling at me. I rolled my eyes and looked back at him "yeah she's a bitch" I said making him laugh. "like I didn't already know" he said as we turned the corner. 

"Zion wants me to talk to you he thinks your mad at him," he said changing the subject "I'm not mad at him," I said lying I was mad at him and if you think about it for no reason. "he said you were acting different today" he said looking ahead of him. "I was just mad today it hasn't been a good day" I said as Nick nodded. "well if you want to talk text me but this is my stop" he said walking into the driveway of a house. "okay bye Nick" I said "bye" he said back then I walked away I got Elena and we walked back to the house. 

~Friday morning~

I woke up and went to the bathroom and did my makeup and hair like always. When I was done I walked to my closet and today since it was the first football game of the season decided to be extra. I wore black jeans my hoodie that on the front said "Amherst Comets" and on the back said, "Rhodes 89" which was Greg's last name and his number then I changed into my black Jordans.