15

I woke up in the morning and checked my phone it was currently 10:08. I got up and went to the bathroom I took a shower and when I got out I brushed my teeth and did my hair. I changed into leggings and a t shirt and walked downstairs. I went to the kitchen and started making Elena breakfast. The front door opened and my mom walked into the house.

"Aniah are you up?" she asked as I heard the door close. "I'm in the kitchen" I said turning around and seeing her walk in. "hi" she said walking to the table and sitting down. "hey" I said turning around and sitting down next to her.

"can I leave the house today?" I asked as she looked up from her phone at me. "why?" she asked as I tried to think of something to say. I didn't want to tell her that I was going out with a boy. "I want to hang out with Gianna and Luna" I said as she nodded. "fine but text me" she said as I smiled and nodded. "thanks mom" I said turning back around and moving the eggs off the stove.

I put Elena's food on a plate and set it down in front of her. I walked upstairs and went up to my room. I went to the bathroom and took a shower when I got out I changed into a royal blue bathing suit and then I put a black sundress on top. I did my hair and put it up in a bun I walked over to my phone and checked it to see Zion texted me.

Z 💛👀

I'm on my way over be ready

I'm gonna be waiting outside

I locked my phone and walked to my closet. I grabbed a bag and put my phone and a towel in it. I walked downstairs and went outside I sat on my porch and started to go through my phone.

I heard a car pull into my driveway and I looked up to see Zion getting out of a black car. I stood up and walked over to him "you know this is the first time I'm seeing you drive" I said smiling at him. He shrugged and walked to the side of the car. He opened the door for me and I sat in the car as he walked to the other side of the car.

He got in and started to back out as I flipped through the radio. "So where are we going?" I asked moving my hand away and looking at him. He just shrugged not looking at me as I rolled my eyes and smiled.

About 10 minutes later Zion pulled into a park as I looked at him confused. "Why the hell did you tell me to wear a bathing suit?" I said as he laughed. "You'll see" he said moving his hand down to mine. He held it as I looked at my phone like it was normal.

He stopped the car and I looked up to see trees. "Z what the hell?" I asked confused as he got out the car. I got out as he started walking down the trail. I followed him and he looked at me smiling "trust me your going to like it" he said as I smiled.

We walked a little further down and he walked into the woods. I was confused at first but I followed him. I pushed past a tree and saw a river with a waterfall at the side of it. "Woah" I said walking to the side of Zion. He looked over at me and smirked "I knew you would like it" he said.

I pulled my dress over my head and looked at Zion. "Come on" I said stepping into the water. It was cold as fuck and surprised me at first. I turned around to see Zion look up at me. "Really?" He said smiling as he shrugged he walked into the water. He walked over to me and I turned back around and started to walk to the waterfall.

I felt Zion's hands go around my waist and pick me up. I felt him let go of me and I closed my mouth and fell into the water. I popped back up and he was laughing so fucking hard. I walked over to him and pushed him real hard as he fell over and into the water.

I started laughing as he came up "you wanna go we can go" he said walking over to me as I laughed and started trying to run away.

We stayed in that river for which I think was forever. The sun was starting to go down and we were sitting on the riverbank. "Wanna watch the sun go down?" Zion asked turning his head to look at me. "Yes" I said like it was obvious he stood up and put his hand out for me to grab. I grabbed it and he pulled me up he got in the water and started to walk towards the waterfall.

He propped himself up on a rock and climbed to the top of it where he sat down with his feet hanging off. I looked up at him confused "don't be scared" he said as I looked back in front of me. I started to climb the rocks until I was by Zion. I sat next to him with my feet also hanging off.

I looked up and saw the most beautiful view ever. You could see the whole city with the sun going down over it just made it better. "I come here when I'm stressed out sometimes" Zion said snapping me out my thoughts.

"It's beautiful" I said still looking at the city view in front of me. "My mom used to take me and my siblings here" he said as I turned my head and looked at him. "That's adorable" I said smiling as I made him smile. "I haven't stopped coming it's just so amazing I guess" he said shrugging.

I turned my head back to the sunset and it was even better watching it go down. When the sun was completely down me and Zion climbed down and walked back to the car. When we got to the car we got in and I turned my body to him. "So food?" He asked raising an eyebrow at me. "Of fucking course" I said smiling at him as he laughed and started backing up.

"What do you want?" He asked me as he pulled out of the park. "Mc Donald's" I answered quickly making him laugh. "That's the first time that a girl has actually answered that question" he said laughing and making me laugh.

We pulled into a mc Donald's and ordered food. When we got it he parked the car and we climbed into the backseat with the food in between us. "Can I ask you something?" Zion asked not looking at me. "Sure" I said wiping my hands off. "What happened to your parents?" He asked looking up at me as I looked away from him.

"Sorry I don't want to make things weird" Zion said breaking the silence. "No it's fine" I said looking back up to him. "Well my mom died when I was 2 and my dad was just a trash person so they took me away from him" I said shrugging. "Oh" Zion said looking back down god I really wish things weren't weird right now. "Well I like your new family" he said making me roll my eyes and smile.

Once we were finished eating we got back in the front of the car and he started to drive to my house. We listened to nice for what by drake and then we were there. He parked the car and got out with me as we walked to the front door. "See you monday" I said turning to him. "I guess so" he said smiling at me. I looked at him up and down as he did the same thing to me.

I looked back up at him and he started leaning in. I did the same and our lips connected as he deepened the kiss. The front door opened and I nearly jumped I quickly moved away from Zion. I looked at the door and saw Elena "mom said that we can see you" she said as my face turned red real fast.

I turned back to Zion who was smiling "bye z" I said laughing as he waved at me. "Bye" He said then I turned around and walked into the house I shut the door and locked it. I quickly walked upstairs before my mom could see me. I went up to my room and laid on my bed holy fuck that was a fun ass day.

(A/N) short ass chapter but when is it not short I know I haven't updated in Forever but I been busy doing stuff and my laptop broke so it's hard to update but until next time