27

I woke up in the morning and stretched I rolled over and checked my phone to see that I had a text from Zion.

Zion

Hey text me when you wake up I gotta talk to you

Hey I just got up what's up?

You think you could meet me at the park on 12th street?

Yeah what for?

I'll just talk to you there

okay?

I locked my phone and my anxiety level started to rise it's obviously important if he couldn't tell me over the phone. I got up and walked to my bathroom  I took a quick shower and then when I got out I did my hair and makeup and changed into this.

 I got up and walked to my bathroom  I took a quick shower and then when I got out I did my hair and makeup and changed into this

After I changed I put my shoes on and grabbed my phone walking out the door. I walked down to 12th street and saw Zion across the park sitting on a bench while on his phone. I walked over to him and sat down next to him making him look over at me. I smiled at him as he looked down "what's wrong?" I asked turning my body to him.

"Someone told me this and I just want to ask if it's true or not" Zion said looking down at his hands. "what is it?" I asked getting really nervous "did...did you have sex with Princeton?" he asked while looking down at his hands. I sighed as he looked up at me "yes but-" I started until Zion cut me off.

"I don't want to hear it" he said with tears in his eyes he stood up and started to walk away as I stood up. "Zion it's not like that" I yelled as he kept walking "what the fuck" I whispered as he turned the corner. I ran to where I saw him turn and when I turned the corner he wasn't there anymore.

"fuck" I whispered under my breath my eyes started to water as I turned around and started to walk home. I couldn't help but have tears fall down my face as I whimpered I pulled out my phone and tried to call Zion but he wouldn't answer. I called him about 20 times until I got to my house.

When I got home I stood outside for a moment just looking at my house waiting for my tears to go away. I wiped them away and rubbed my eyes for a while I walked up to the front door and opened it to hear laughing in the living room. I tried to walk past the living room fast so I wouldn't get noticed but I heard my mom call my name.

I stopped in my tracks and turned around and walked back down the stairs. I walked to the living room to see my mom talking to that Ryan guy again. "hey honey where were you?" she asked me as I didn't answer her. "why are you here?" I said to Ryan ignoring my mom "Aniah! don't be rude" my mom said yelling at me.

"no it's okay" Ryan said looking back over at me "um Aniah there is something me and your mother should tell you" he said as I made a confused face. "Ryan are you sure?" my mom said making me even more confused he nodded as he turned to me again. "um Aniah I am your birth father" he said.