5

After the game, me, Austin, Nick, Edwin, Brandon, Zion, Gianna, and Luna went to go hang out at Austin's house. Notice how Mia wasn't invited yea that made me kind of happy.

We all got to Austin's house and we walked inside. We all walked into the living room and everyone sat down on the couch. I sat down next to Zion and he looked at me "where is your girlfriend?" I asked smiling. He laughed and rolled his eyes "she's a friend" he said. "well she kind of was up on my brother after the game" I said raising an eyebrow at him. 

"Yeah I know she's high key a hoe," he said making me laugh. Honestly when he said that it made me feel a thousand times better. "guys let's play truth or dare" Gianna said sitting on the ground. "are we in a movie?" Nick said sitting down next to her. (no a story) 

We all ended up playing I was sitting down next to Luna and Gianna. Gianna went first and she got Nick who told her to kiss Edwin. It was Luna's turn and I wanted her "let me do Luna," I said moving so I was facing her. "truth or dare?" I said as she smiled at me "truth" she said making me roll my eyes. "who's the hottest guy here?" I said moving back to my spot.

I looked at Luna who was blushing "Brandon" she said making me and Gianna look at each other and smile. "Aniah's turn," Brandon said making me look at him. I already knew if I said dare Brandon would do some extra shit so I had to be a little bitch for a moment. "truth" I said as he thought for a moment.

"smash marry kill with Zion, Edwin, and Austin," he said making me smile. "easy," I said sitting up "kill Austin sorry I love you though," I said looking at Austin. "Marry Edwin and smash Zion," I said looking at Zion who was smiling. 

We played for about another hour until I got bored. I checked my phone and had 13 missed calls from my mom. "oh shit" I said standing up "what?" Austin asked confused "I have to go my mom's gonna kill me," I said walking to the door and putting my shoes on. Gianna checked her phone and saw the time "me to fuck" she said "bye guys I gotta run home"  I said. Everyone said bye and I literally ran home without stopping.

When I got home I opened the door quietly and all the lights were off. I walked upstairs and went to open my bedroom door when Greg opened his bedroom door. "where were you?" he said smiling "with friends" I said. He smiled at me and I already knew what he was going to do "Stop" I said walking over to him. "Mom Aniah's home!" he yelled and I gave him a dirty face. He laughed and then walked in his room. 

I turned around and my mom was standing there. "uh hi" I said looking down "where the fuck were you!" she said whisper yelling at me. "I was with Gianna and Luna and I lost track of time," I said as she crossed her arms. "where were you?" she said as I looked up at her "Gianna's house," I said. "go to bed," she said pointing to my room I walked past her and went to my room.

~Saturday Morning~

I woke up Saturday morning and walked out my room to see the bathroom door opened. I walked to the bathroom to see Greg brushing his teeth. "fuck you that's why I didn't get in trouble" I said grabbing my toothbrush. He flipped me off and spit out he left the room and I finished brushing my teeth. 

I walked back to my room and checked my phone I didn't want to be bored all day so I texted Z. 

Zion

Hey bb boy *blows kiss* what you doing today 

Okay 1 stop and 2 nothing lets hang out 

Bet what we doing 

come over Brandon and Edwin are over