8

I was sitting on the couch watching a movie with Elena when the front door opened I turned around and saw Greg and my mom walk in the house. Greg had a black eye but Holton took the most damage. "I don't care how old you are go to your fucking room!" she yelled at him as he rolled his eyes and walked to the stairs.

I stood up and walked over to my mom as she turned to look at me she crossed her arms and looked at me with her head tilted. "you know why Greg fought him?" she said looking at me with her lips pursed. "why?" I said acting stupid I already knew Greg fought him because of what he said about me. 

"because I guess Holton said he slept with you?" she said more as a question. I looked down and my mom sighed "I didn't" I said as I started playing with my hands. "I know you didn't," she said walking to me and hugging me I hugged her back and then she pulled away. "Holton and Greg are both suspended for a week," she said making me roll my eyes. 

All of this started because of me I walked upstairs and walked to Greg's room I opened the door and he was laying on his bed on his phone. I walked over to him and sat next to me "you shouldn't have fought Holton" I said as he looked at me with a dirty look. "he was lying about you" he said catching sass with me. "okay but you got expelled and can get kicked off the team" I said half yelling at him.

He sighed and sat back "whatever man I had enough of him anyway," he said unlocking his phone and opening Instagram. I stood up and walked out his room I walked to my room and sat on the bed. I pulled out my phone and saw I had a text from Zion.

Zion

Hey I know we haven't been on the best terms but you think we could meet somewhere I really gotta talk to you

No I'm not meeting you anywhere you should have believed me when I said I didn't do it 

Okay fine then I'm coming to you 

Zion don't you can't come to my house my mom and brother would kill you

Read

this bitch really testing my nerves right now all I know is he better now show his ass up here. I got up and walked to the bathroom I took a shower and got out changing into shorts and a black tank top. I did my hair and I heard knocking at my window I walked into my room and saw Zion outside my window. 

I walked over to it and opened it seeing him standing on the 1st floors roof. "bitch what are you doing?" I said getting a little mad "I told you I was coming to you and this way your brother or mom won't find out" he said shrugging at me. "leave" I said being serious I walked to my bed to grab my phone I turned around and Zion was climbing into my room. 

"stop leave" I said walking over to him he stood up and looked at me with his head tilted. "make me" he said smirking at me "Zion I don't want to see you" I said pushing him back a little. He looked at me up and down and then looked up at my face "Aniah I'm really sorry I didn't believe you I just really like you and don't want you to be with anyone else so when I heard that I was crushed" he said making me look down at the ground. 

I csn't believe Zion just opened up to me like that I looked up at him and he was straight faced. We didn't say anything and I wasn't sure what to say so I expressed my feelings in actions. I grabbed Zion's face and pulled him to be then I kissed him and he was surpsied but he kissed me back. it was amazing it was like 200 billion fireworks going off inside of me "Aniah!" I heard my brother say making me pull away from Zion.