22

I walked into the living room with the guys following me. "Edwin!" Gianna said being extra. He walked over and sat next to her as I sat down next to Jasmine. Brandon walked over and sat next to Luna on the couch while Zion and Austin sat down by me and Jasmine.

"Jasmine this is Austin and Zion," I said pointing to them as she smiled. "hey I'm Jasmine" she mainly said to Austin. I turned away from her and faced Zion.

"what you wanna do?" he asked me I thought about it as he put his hands on his knees. "I don't know?" I said shrugging "guys" Brandon said as I turned around to face him. "Let's play truth or dare" he said as I nodded.

"Yessss" I said fully turning my body to them. We all got in a circle and I was sitting next to Brandon and Edwin. "So who's going first?" Luna asked as Gianna raised her hand.

"Okay So Jasmine" She said facing her and smiling. "Truth or dare?" Gianna said "dare" Jasmine said which surprised me. I thought she wasn't comfortable but I guess she was. "Oh okay" Gianna said laughing.

"I dare you tooooo" she said thinking "let's start easy sit on the lap of a guy" Gianna said. I looked over at Jasmine and she was looking around the circle. She stood up and walked over to Austin as she sat down.

I looked at her with an eyebrow raised as she laughed. We played a couple more rounds that weren't that fun until it got interesting.

"Luna truth or dare?" Gianna said while smiling. "Dare duh" she said like it was obvious. "I dare you to take your underwear off and give it to a guy" she said as I laughed real loud.

"Bet" Luna said standing up and walking out the room. I looked at Gianna and we both started dying. "I think we all know who she gonna give it to" I said looking over at Brandon. He laughed as he shook his head. Luna walked backed into the room and walked over to Brandon. "There" She said putting them into his pocket.

She sat back down and I looked at her with my mouth open. "okay girl" I said as she laughed. "my turn" Jasmine said as I looked over at her.

"Aniah truth or dare?" she asked me "truth," I said as she rolled her eyes. "okay," she said thinking "do you have feelings for my brother?" she asked.

I took a quick glance next to her at Zion who was looking at me for an answer. "no we're just friends" I said as she nodded.

We finished up playing the game and all decided to watch a movie. I was sitting next to Zion on the ground with our backs on the couch.

"so Princeton huh?" he asked me as I rolled my eyes and looked at him. "you jealous?" I asked as he shook his head. "no just wondering if you actually like him?" he said raising an eyebrow at me. "no but I'm pretty sure he likes me" I said shrugging and looking at the TV. I could fell him staring at me but I didn't look at him I just kept watching the TV.

When the movie was over I looked around the room to see Jasmine and Austin talking and laughing on the floor. I saw Brandon and Luna half awake and Edwin and Gianna sleeping on the couch. I looked next to me and saw Zion looking around the room also I pulled my phone out and saw it was 11:46.

"damn we gotta go" Brandon said standing up off the couch "bye Aniah" I heard Z say. I turned my head to face him and smiled at him "bye" I said as he stood up. "text me tomorrow I wanna come over" he said as I nodded. Zion and the guys walked out the room and I turned to the girls Gianna was passed out on the couch as Luna was yawning.

"we can go upstairs and sleep" she said standing up "I can sleep down here on the couch next to her" Jasmine said picking a blanket up off the couch. "okay" Luna said standing up I stood up and walked out the room with her. We walked upstairs and into her room she imeditalty laid on her bed and rolled over.

I laid down next to her and turned off her lamp "what you think of Jasmine?" I asked curious. "she's actually pretty cool and chill" she whispered to me as I nodded and then I quickly fell asleep.

I woke up the next morning and rolled over to see Luna wasn't there. I got out of the bed and grabbed my phone off the nightstand. I walked downstairs and heard the girls talking in the living room I walked in the living room and saw them sitting on the couch.

I sat down next to Gianna and yawned "last night was fun" Jasmine said as I saw Gianna smile. "yes oh my god I love spending time with him" Gianna said as I looked at her smiling. I saw Luna was about to say something when Jasmines phone started ringing she looked at it and then answered.

"hello.............okay.............I'm on my way" she hung up the phone and looked back up at us. "I gotta go home I'll see you guys later though" she said as Luna and Gianna said bye. "I'll come with you to" I said standing up and grabbing my bag off the floor. "okay" Jasmine said doing the same thing "bye" Jasmine and Luna said at the same time.

We walked out the house and walked to Jasmines house she walked to the front door and I saw Princeton sitting on the swing outside. He said something to her and she ignored him and walked inside. He looked over at me and smiled "how was it?" he asked walking off the pourch and over to me.

"do you actually care though?" I said making him laugh "no I just saw Zion was there" he said as I looked at him confused. "how?" I asked "Jasmines snapchat story" he said as I nodded. "yeah well were just friends" I said shrugging.

"okayyyyy" he said as I rolled my eyes "why you care anyway?" I said catching a little attitude. "nevermind I'll see you later" he said turning around and walking to the pourch. "aye don't be mad at me" I said as he turned around smiling at me "I'm not" he said putting his hands up in defesive.

(A/N) sorry for all of the bad spelling errors you guys wanted a chapter so bad and there was no reason for me not to update in 20 fucking years but it's alright I'm back we Gucci now I'll see u all in the next chapter