Chapter 3

*Your POV*
Readjusting my hat back into position after being whacked in the head by my manager, I look up and scan the 7 new faces in the room. One in particular caught my attention, he looked uninterested in who we were. I raised an eye brow and pulled my mask down and take my glasses off, my eyes readjusting to the light. I once again glance at the now interested boy, to see that he looked like a dear caught in head lights, the other six trying to work out where they have seen me from I presume.

"I didn't know I was that intimating" I say, smirking.

The first one to snap back into reality was a tall man that has dimples and dark blue hair. "H-hello, my name is RM, or Namjoon which ever you prefer, I'm the main rapper and leading of BTS" he seems sweet, leader is a big priority. Rapper you say? We'll get on fine.

The others boys were still deep in thought so I cleared my throat to gain there attention. A boy with Broad shoulders and dark brown hair started to introduce himself "hello! My name is Jin but you can call me world wide handsome! Nice too meet you! I'm the visuals and vocalist of the group!" Modest but seems like a cover up, and he cares deeply for his members.

After him a small guy with dark red hair waved his small mochi hands around cutely "Hello!! My name is Jimin! I'm a singer and dancer! I hope we get along!!" Cute, and short, I hope we get on as well.

(I can't remember for the life of me if he was a main or whatever, please comment what he is, thank you!)

Next was a boy with black hair with purple streaks in it, "HELLO!!!!!!! I'M V, OR TAEYUNG!!!!! I'M ALSO A VOCALIST!!!!! I HOPE WE CAN BE FRIENDS EVEN IF YOU HAVE MORE FANS THAN US!!!!!!" Bowing as deep as he could. Handsome but childish... my type of friend.

Then a boy with light pink hair excitedly exclaimed whist he had a massive smile on his face "Hello!!! I'm your hope, you're my hope, I'm J-hope, or Hobi if you prefer! I'm the main dancer of the group and also a rapper!!" What a cute ball of sunshine, and rapper? Perfect, great diversity.

After Hobi, a nervous boy with black hair told me who he was "H-h-hello my n-n-name is jungkook b-but you can c-call me k-kookie! I'm also a vocalist and maknae! It's nice to m-m-meet you!" Adorkable, makae, is mischievous and has a bunny smile... that's so cute.

Only Six out of seven boys introduced themselves to me, looking towards the last one to introduce themselves, I look into his deep eyes "cat got your tongue?" I chuckle. He seemed to have snapped back into reality after my comment and his cheeks tinted a faint pink.

"My name is Suga, or min yoongi, but I also go as the name-" "Agust D?" I cut him off "I gotta say, I'm a fan of your work" his ears flushed red as he squeaked out a thank you and continued on with his introduction "I'm a rapper and I'm a really big fan of your work..." he mumbles the last bit, but I still heard him loud and clear. I like him already, and he's a rapper. I wonder if he can play piano...

"I guess it's time to introduce myself then huh" I say as I smirk again. "Well my stage name is (S/N), but call me (Y/N), or (N/N) which ever you'd prefer"

When I finish my sentence, my manager introduces herself "Greetings, I'm (Y/N)'s manager, call me Yuu. Now that we're all introduced, your manager mentioned to me that he forgot to mention a small detail. (Y/N) will be living with you whilst the collaboration is happening as (Y/N) lives the opposite side of the town to you, so we'll need to get all of (Y/N)'s stuff moved into your dorm" understandable, it would save a lot of time- my thoughts were cut short by yoongi's input "Wait wHAT!?"

"Is there a problem... oppa?" I tease him as I smile cutely at him

"O-o-oppa!" He says to himself whilst blushing a little. That'll keep him quiet for a while, poor little fan boy. "Yay!" Tae tae shouts " (Y/N) is sleeping in our doorm! I can't wait! Let's go get your stuff!" Tae grabs my hand and rushes out side and down all the corridors, down the stairs instead of taking the elevator and stops just before going outside, "I have no idea where we are going" taehyung mutters in defeat. I laugh "let's wait for the others and find out what's going on". The others soon arrive, scolding taehyung on dragging me away, whilst my manger took us into the car that already had my stuff in. Wonder when they did that. Buckling in I listen in to Jin still scolding Taehyung.

"Yah! Taeyung, you can't just drag (Y/N) around like that what happened to your manners! That is not very gentlemen like of you!" Jin scolded.

"Chill eomma" I say closing my eyes, resting my hands behind the back of my head, feeling a headache forming, "he's just an excited child.... give him a break, I'm not hurt so everything's fine".

Silence...

"Pft... PFT... ahaha, AHAHAHA!" Tae tae, Jimin, Hobi and jungkook started laughing whilst Joonie cracks a smile, showing off his dimples. "YAH! If I'm your eomma you need to treat me with respect! And you hyungs! this is not how I raised you!"

Man I'm tired, a little nap won't hurt "wake me up when we get there I mumble to yoongi as I receive a hesitant 'okay' from him.

*TimeSkip To Their House*
*Yoongi's POV*

"Boys if I was you I would stop being so loud" Yuu said worriedly. "Why" they all asked. "Well you see...  (Y/N) isn't a morning person at all, and especially on limited sleep she... she um... Um she..." "she gets really pissed off..." I felt a shiver go through my spine as her voice didn't sound scary but, intoxicating.

————————————————————————
Edited 8/9/19. Edited again 22/12/20

Was 601 words, then 1045 words, now 1076.