Chapter 13

*BamBam's POV* it's short
I can't believe that my favourite rapper is letting me bunk with her!! Okay, okay, calm down BamBam... but it did seem that Suga looked jealous... could he? No way! SUGA likes (Y/N)! Wow~!

*Your POV*
After I heard namjoon telling got7 about my 'teasing habit' I grabbed BamBam's hand and showed him my room. "Feel free to do what you want, just don't go in the draw under the bed, 'cause it's got my music lyrics and stuff in there" I tell him and sit on the bed. "Sooo" BamBam started "how long have you been a got7 fan?" "Mmmm" I say, thinking "since you debuted laugh, so 2014" "wow~!" BamBam says in awe "me and the rest of got7 have loved your work since you debuted! In 2013! At 15!" When BamBam finished speaking, tae-tae asked if we wanted to play truth or dare with them, we of course said yes, so here we are sitting in a circle at 10:30 pm, playing truth or dare.

"Oh! Guys" I say, catching there attention "is it all right if I do a V live whilst we are playing, 'cause I ain't gone one of forever!" "Yeh" Jin responded with a smile.

I quickly go in the V live app and start a V live. "Hello my junior rappers~" I say happily. "As you all know, I'm doing a collaboration with BTS, and we are playing truth or dare, but we've got another group with us today! Got7 is with us! Cool right! Anyway, enough with me rambling, let's start playing" I turn the camera so it's facing everyone else "hello~ Anyway, when we spin the bottle, who ever gets the top of the bottle first, has to give who the bottle landed in next, a truth or dare, depending on what the chosen person wants, and when the bottle is spined again, which ever way the bottle is facing, that person has to choose truth or dare!" Mark explains excitedly.

"Alright, (Y/N) you spin the bottle and see who it lands on" JB told me "ok" I reply and spin the bottle for some reason, I feel like something weird is gonna come out of this... oh well, only time will tell... with that last thought in my head, I spun the bottle...

394 words.